Reviews for His
animegirl73 chapter 1 . 4/30
Very sweet!
Sailor Meirue chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Very nice very nice me like
Mina Uchiha chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I've read this fiction after so long but this... Has to be one of the best lemons I have come across so far. Its soft yet grabbing. Reading it was an absolute treat. Thank you for writing such an amazing fiction.
Naruto no baka chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Wow he love her that much?

This is one of the best stories I have read so far.
rosedreamer101 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
wait...isnt she a virgin?
Moons-Chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Nicely written. One of the best I've read!
MistyxRose chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Aww,

Although I didn't really understand the last part, this was one of the sweetest oneshots I've ever read. Great job.

-AngeL
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wait a second...so was that like..roleplaying? He kept saying, or thinking, how she was his that night...but she had already been pregnant for a month, so they had obviously done it before! Did he just mean that he was going to ask her to marry him...or am I just putting far too much into this?

~Miko

loved it! :)
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
aww loved it!
unmistakably forbidden chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
aw! the ending was really sweet (:

ahahaha, keep writing some more! xD
midnightblue08 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
woah that was an intense scene
Adelita P.M chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh my, what an amazing story! It is so different from the other oneshots I've read. I've never read a M rated story as beautiful as "His". Apart from the sex itself, there's love. There's the pure love Syaoran feels for her. And in this story, it seems that he wants us to know about this love. And he sure does want us to know about the possession, the he is hers and she is his. And in the end, proposal and pregnancy. Amazing. Thumbs surely and highly up for you! Congratulations!
Unlove You chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Wow this was great!

Simple yet effective, hot yet sweet hehe I loved it XD