Reviews for Of Innocence and Intellect
Guest chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
so sad
greatstory chapter 27 . 1/23/2011
You killed Claes, you bastard. But you wrote a brilliant, moving masterpiece that perfectly captured the essence of the GSG charactes.

Please don't abandon your trilogy - continue to write it, and for the sake of god, please try to finish it. Your writing is great to read.
TwilightObsessedMell chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
I honestly have no idea why this doesn't have more reviews! I mean, it's fantastic! Really true to Gunslinger Girl, you've captured every character so far explicitly well!

Consider me totally hooked! Wahh~~
TaleWeaver chapter 27 . 8/25/2009
Wow, I'm sorry I didn't review this earlier - I didn't realise this was the last chapter!

Well, you did say that not everyone would live through this... but I didn't think you'd make Claes live through everything that happened, just to have her die a different way! I'm not sure I agree with it, BUT you did an excellent job of laying out exactly why she made the choice she did, so even if I don't agree with it, I do understand it. Which is all that your responsibility as an author entails.

So... I've read your other story up, 'Cosca', it's an interesting concept. BUT... when are parts 2 and 3 of the FFT coming up? Still waiting for Triela and Hilshire, here! (but seriously, how cool was vol 10?) I got so sick of waiting for GG IT to be announced in australia that I just went ahead and ordered it from the US.
ShaD.23 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
I hope you don't think that I'm copying you, but I too am writing a GSG trilogy. My final story(that I have not yet begun)will also take place in the near future(with moast of the girls dead). I find this story mesmerizing to say the least(which Gunslinger Girl already is, but regaurdless)and I intend to continue reading. Excellent work.
steamrick chapter 27 . 6/22/2009
Very good chapter.

A bit sad, but I suppose that complete happy endings don't belong into the world of gunslinger girl.

Well, anyway, excellent writing, and a good finish to a good story. (Or a prelude to a good finish? Will there be one more chapter before you go on to the next part of the trilogy?)
ubergrif500 chapter 27 . 6/22/2009
That was a good ending to this story. I do have to say though, in my humble opinion, maybe it would have been better if Claes had died in Algeria? Not that I don't like the character, but perhaps it would have been better keeping with the sense of tragedy that is Gunslinger Girl(the first, not so much the sequel season Il Teatrino, though I did like it and have the dvd pre-ordered). Anyway, that's just what I think, but it is your story and you wrote it how you thought best. I still enjoyed this chapter none the less and I still look forward to future parts of the Far Flung Trilogy. Thanks for keeping us all entertained, HamDemon.
ubergrif500 chapter 26 . 6/1/2009
Wow, that was excellent. If very sad. You did so well writing how Claes' showdown with Khalid would go, also Marco and Angelica's reactions. You have quite a talent. I keep telling people I work with to go online and read this. Like a previous reviewer stated, you did very well developing these characters and the plot to get to this stage of the story. Great job. I know this is one I will be reading multiple times.
Tony chapter 25 . 5/18/2009
Thank you very much for writing this story!

I'm enjoining very much how you take your time to let it evolve. You allow your characters to evolve slowly, to grow in a way that seems logical, yet they remain true to their nature.

I'm also very impressed with the turns your story is taking, you had me convinced for a moment that you would really kill Claes.

I hope that you will write about the other fratellos as well, I would like to discover what you could do with Rico and Jean, or Triella and Hillshire.

Please update soon, thanks again!
ubergrif500 chapter 25 . 5/16/2009
Great job writing Claes back into the story! Unfortunate to see Sabri die but I guess someone has to(aside from the nemesis in the story). As one who is familiar with all kinds of less-than-lethal weaponry I am surprised I didn't think of them using a bean-bag shotgun on Claes, lol. You had me fooled. Also I am now caught up on printing your story out for future re-reading, which is guaranteed(and no waiting for load times, yay!). I sense this part of the Far Flung trilogy is wrapping up so I am already anxious for part 2.
steamrick chapter 25 . 5/16/2009
ouch ouch ouch

Hope Cleas doesn't get hit by friendly fire.
Kiskaloo chapter 23 . 4/13/2009
I had a bit of catching up to do with this story, and I am very pleased to see the latter chapters held up as well as the earlier ones I enjoyed so much.

I suppose it was fitting that the main theme to "Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino-" came iTunes as I read Chapter 23.

I hope Claes makes it, but if she has left this world, she did so in style and that's all anyone - even a Gunslinger Girl - can really aim for.
TaleWeaver chapter 23 . 4/11/2009
Aggh! You left it THERE! You are a thing of evil, y'know that? TELL me you're not killing off Claes, please?

I liked Claes' analysis of the kill site - and her promises to whoever's-out-there.

Sorry, I can't really give you a more detailed review right now. *g* Besides, I have the first season box set of Terminator: the sarah connor chronicles waiting for me. 'Scuse me!
ubergrif500 chapter 23 . 4/11/2009
Aw, wow. You write as well as what the anime shows in each episode. That was really tragic and you captured that feeling well. If you really did just kill off Claes in this chapter that was the way to do it. I especially liked how you described what was going through her mind during her fleeing from soldiers after the sniper kill up to her own death. Well done. I look forward to the next chapter and even the next parts of the Far Flunf seried. I hope you plan to continue it after this one is over.
ubergrif500 chapter 22 . 4/5/2009
Ha ha, you ended the chapter at just right the place because it had me thinking "Aw darn it! I want to know what will happen next!" Which I really do. I am a little torn though because I like Claes as a character so I sort of would hate to see her kick off but at the same time(kind of obvious since I am a fan of the gsg anime and manga) I also love a tragedy so I won't be too upset(don't tell me what you decide, I want to be surprised). Anyway, another great chapter read, looking forward to 23.