Reviews for Shinigami Rules
Guest chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
whERE IS THE REST OF IT I CANT EVEN
corriandar chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
The amount of things I would do to see this story get updated, I used to love this so much! :(
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
Shortly after arriving, the world seemed to sap all moisture from his body, and he was dying for water. Glancing around almost unwillingly, all he saw was sand and ruins, not a drop of liquid in sight.
Can you maintain your human appearance by remaining in human world?
"The more you use the Death Note as a Shinigami, the more your body transforms," Ryuk chuckled darkly. "Your body can't survive in human form in this realm along with eating another lifespan."
And what if Light-Shinigami lives in human realm?
Shinigami cannot fall in love with humans. Rem was a sneaky witch. He knew she planned it this way. LXLight
Will Light become a human, again, or will L become a non-human, for L-Light to be possible?
Out of all the people that might have picked up the book, there was no way this person could be alive let alone…
L?
L was going to be murdered in six months,
Isn't there a rule about 23 days? Never mind... IABD seal is more interesting.
It's tragic if L or Light has to die. Cannot they both be alive?
Yaaay, I killed an old lady! So what do you think?
Crime et Châtiment. Schuld und Sühne. Only much more cruel.
"It was an accident. Don't feel bad, she was going to die by the end of the week anyway," he told L, though the Death God's voice sounded strained and uncomfortable.
Well, it is a relief. Maybe, her death is less painful that way.
I also hate to mention this, but after you write a name, as a human, you have to write a new one every thirteen days or you die as well.
Fake rule.
"I know your name." This caught L off guard. "If you kill someone before your thirteen days are up, I'll tell you what it is."
But Ryuk wasn't able to tell Light-Kira a human's name. Why would Light-Shinigami be able to tell a human's name to L?
I do not have the strength to read about soul breaking. I thank you for the loud shrieking which Light called a song. Cold and quiet, ice and wind is where I belong. Good luck, L.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
Holy shizz, Light. Poor L! D: Why must you torture him so? Making him write in the Death Note... Wouldn't it be fun if his memories came back. Hah.
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 4 . 12/13/2012
Light, you ass! D:
GodsOfDeathLikeApples chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
D: Nuuu you killed an old lady!

...Oh well. This whole time, I was yelling at L:
"Noo, don't do that, that's stupid- NO STOP WRITING IN THERE YOU'LL SCREW SOMETHING UP- Oh, you killed an old lady. Good job, Sam."

I want L and Light to meet. For their reactions. :3
Lord Sanguine chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Well you certainly haven't updated in a while. I'm hoping you will though. I've quite enjoyed the story do far and am curious as to weather light will save L or not.

Wonder if L will get the rest of his memories back.
Yours truly chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
It would be absolutely fabulous if you could go on with this story. I love it, the characterizations, conflicts, dialogues... I mean, what do I not love about it?
So yeah, I hope you can update soon :) Really.
pokemaster101 chapter 12 . 5/13/2012
Dude...3 YEARS 1 WEEK AND A DAY!

Please continue.

1. L and Light need to 'love'.

2. BB needs to get free.

3. Near needs to meet L. That would be awesome.

4. The time needs to be where L is supposed to get killed. We all wanna see what Light is gonna do. ;)

5. Near's 'Taskforce' needs to get introduced.

There's 5 reasons. Want some more? L needs to remember his past. BB needs to see L. BB's brother needs to get introduced. That one's gonna kill me... ;)

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
pokemaster101 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Beyond Birthday! The traffic sign/signal tidbit confirmed it. 8D 3 premeditated murders and I forgot about the suicide attempt. BB might be the younger brother, but who is the older one? L? I would say that L mentioned him having a twin, but he lost his memory and B dresses like him. So...
account-is-terminated1221 chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
This story is AMAZING! I've never read a Death Note fanfiction that's written so damn realistic! I LOVE this story! Please, PLEASE, please, update! I NEED TO READ MORE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL, MORBIDLY FASCINATING STORY! I mean it when I say this is realistic; in your author's notes you seemed unsure, yet I can firmly assure you that your L & Light are as in character as they can possibly be given the situation. This story is just so believable, & coupled with your expressive writing I can't get enough! Seriously, it's as if Tsugumi Ohba sat down & discussed how to write this, with you! It's so complex, yet flows seamlessly! Just like the actual Death Note series! :'D

PLEASE UPDATE! FOR YOUR #1 FAN! I'M SURE OTHERS ARE HOPING (AND PRAYING?) THAT YOU'LL CONTINUE THIS! WHY DID YOU STOP IN THE FIRST PLACE? AND I KNOW YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE 2009, BUT HEY, IT'S NEVER TOO LATE! :)

Looking forward to a possible chapter 13!

P.S: A lemon would be fantastic! I'd love to see how you go about it since it's forbidden. :3
AceOfHearts67 chapter 12 . 2/26/2012
Well, I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your story :)

Although, I am so sad that you haven't updated in such a long time!
SlyFox363 chapter 12 . 2/19/2012
Great story. I cannot wait for then next chapter! :)
KassieBoyd chapter 12 . 10/29/2011
AHHHHHHG! Why? Why have you not updated?

Please, continue, this story is truly wonderful.
Patchworkcrows chapter 12 . 10/10/2011
I'm starting to wonder if usernames will do in the Death Note...