Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mysterious Professor
lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
I think I know who tis guy is I reacon it is james potter please reply let me know if I am right
93 Diagon Alley chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
This story is so cool! I hope you decide to continue it one day.
I was definitely not expecting him to be Regulus, but I find that I love it.
Fae90 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Great story. lookin forward too read more...
fireburnshot chapter 3 . 6/6/2010
Iguess Harry won't have too much trouble finding out who RAB is yeah?
Miss Millie chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Hello,

Good story keep writing ...

can't wait for more.
fireburnshot chapter 4 . 2/8/2010
Fantastic begining. I wanted to keep readin, but this was the last posted chapter.

Looking forward to the next.
barryc10 chapter 4 . 1/20/2010
Nice story. I hope it continues to be good.
Aelirenn chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Hmm I read somewhere sometime it was 3 owls, but no idea on names. lol I'm glad Regulus is taking Harry in hand and giving him a better life. Great story so far!
ladysavay chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Good to see the update but sad it was so brief.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Hm, interesting-Regulus is a good choice.

Harry's romantic interest? Gonna be Rose, I assume?
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 12/20/2009
Okay, now I'm thinking that Harry-as-Evan is too obvious-perhaps Evan is Sirius?
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Hmm, very interesting. I'm guessing Evan is really Harry, time-travelling.
LillyRose95 chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
really good story, Regulus was the last person i expected. i hope theres an upd8 soon.
Carumati chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
I read the last author's note... are you serious? Vernom and Hermione shooting together. That's really hard to think about.

Kind of reminds me when I watched that jane austin movie... sense and sensibility? I don't know, one of her books... and the actor for Prof. Snape was there... god it was so weird! I mean, the actor was also in Sweeney Todd, but the hairstyle was so different that it would be ignored, if one tried hard enough... other HP characters were there too, one big family I tell you. Anyways, in that Jane Austine movie, Snape was one of the heros... and he was in love... and he was smiling!

Back to my point, your story is super original and I hope you continue working on it!
Story-Breach chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
OMG OMG OMG I bet NO ONE EXPECTED REGULUS! :O I am so suprised but I'm happy too. Pleeasse update! Infact update all of your story's exept the HarryHermione ones... Well. Please update your stories including this one. :D :D :D
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »