Reviews for Slipping Away
April-Cullen chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
i like this plot better than the one in the book. i like the vampires better. and u didnt have jacob in it! yay! :)
thee-dark-enchantress chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
oh,the sweetness of that ending almost made me , lost for words my truely do ahve a was beautiful.

willow

x
SleepingBedHead chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Heyy This Story Is Awesome! XD XOX
caww chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
Awe.

Bella can hear Alice too.

Nice..very nice.

caww
twilight-is-lovee chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Cute.
robsmom chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
divine divinity chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Great chapter, ended too soon with unanswered questions, like whats going to happen with the wolves, charlie, school, etc... but still a good story, I enjoyed reading it. :) So well done on finishing it, and writing it so well, I like most the change in POV... that can be tricky but you've done well. :)
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
Aw i loved it. It was very poetic. :)
BerryBella chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
wow, never thought I would like 3rd peson. How did you do those lines between paragraphs? Is it the underline?
twilight-is-lovee chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
I'm loving this so far!
caww chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Oh Gosh!

Reality is a funny thing...

can't wait to read more.

Hope your Christmas brought some happiness your way.

caww
dijurido chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Aw I loved the story! Awsome job!
Hollibell chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Boy, you are on an update a thon, aren't you? LOL! I am trying to catch up on my reading, too! I'd forgotten about this one, thanks for updating it! It's really good! An interesting twist on what could have happened, had Edward found out about her jump and Jacob not been there...I think we all have speculated on all the countless ways they could have reunited. It's great to read a really good idea about an alternative reunion. I hope the creative juices keep flowing and you update soon!
divine divinity chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
Short but sweet, the change in POV was excellent, showed an insight into Bella, was need to raise the level of your story. :) Love how she thinks shes dead, but wouldn't she be thirsty? Have that burn for blood? Great story, great chapter, very glad that you updated, finally. lol Happily wanting to read more, will always review the best I can. Excellent writing so far, story is coming along nicely, good job on keeping it flowing, doesn't drag, and has a great pace.
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 4 . 12/25/2008
lol wow, this is a great story :)