Reviews for Resident Advisor
TwistedLea chapter 11 . 8/28/2009
What do I think? I kinda think you're an ass... dude enough angst and drama already... geez... And I say all this with love. :D
drummergirl6 chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
What did I think...well, the story is great! But I can't believe you ended like that! AHH! Haha I hope you update soon because the ending of the last chapter was just plain mean and i'm really needing to know what happens next! If I could give one idea maybe...MAKE EDWARD GROW A PAIR! Haha GAAH! Haha But, like I said before, great story and i've really enjoyed reading what you have so far. D
Cullen.Love.101 chapter 11 . 8/26/2009
I came across this story yesterday & now I wanna read more - can you please update soon? Pretty Please? This is a very interesting story & I gotta have some, PLEASE update soon!
UndisclosedDesire chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
CRob25 chapter 7 . 8/19/2009
I just found your story and an really enjoying it. I had to review this chapter after I read about the waiver hot sauce. I spent half of my childhood summers (joint custody) in Charleston with my Dad, and we would always go get that hot sauce from the market. He would put it in everything he cooked, and to this day I can't eat eggs or chili unless there fire hot.
jupiter2005 chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
poor girl i feel for her i really do. i hope that she gets through this and comes to realize that edward cares for her as she does him and that hes not with angela.
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey HG! I totes read this on the SmutVent Calendar.. I LOVED IT and never knew you made it into a big fic!

I PROMISE to read more. I REALLY DO because i LOVED IT HARD in one shot form!
mikachery chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
I absolutley love this chapter. I actaully got a little teary eyed towards the end. It was really good. PLEASE UDATE SOON I really like this story and i dont want to wait too long for an update...
caligyrl4cullen chapter 11 . 8/9/2009
I just ran across your one shot from last year and loved reading the Epov from this story. Hope you decide to continue to update this story to then some.!
fourbrats chapter 11 . 8/7/2009
I hope that you are still writing this story. It hasn't been updated for awhile.
Jenny0305 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
I absolutely love your story

Update soon :D
Ginabella59 chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
Good chapter
Ginabella59 chapter 9 . 8/2/2009
Loved the ride with edward.

Good chapter