Reviews for Resident Advisor
Nannyjojo chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
my first reaction is gggrrrrr, just tell each other already!

Loving this story. Its fab, can't wait to read more please.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
What a horrible cliffie! Can't believe that there aren't any more chapters. I need to know what happens! :-) Thanks for the story. Please update soon!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 11 . 2/21/2011
Edward did not tell Bella, and I am disappointed. Glad that they danced to that song though! I can't but feel a bit sad that when Bella and Edward get together they will leave Angela on her own. She needs her Ben!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 10 . 2/21/2011
YES, Edward DEW EEETT! Tell her!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
So Angela took advantage of a situation which she was presented with, and Bella didn't. Nice way to contrast the end of the chapter!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 8 . 2/21/2011
2.5 hours all alone with Edward? ... Wonder what will happen? Thanks for sharing!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Be still my fangirl heart! I keep thinking that Edward cannot get any cuter, and then he does something even more adorable!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 5 . 2/20/2011
Loved Edward's reaction to seeing Bella in a towel. Probably something he's not likely to forget!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Eddie decided to forgo his frat party to see Bella? Incredibly cute gesture. I wonder if she will ever find out about it.
roonilwazlib8 chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Awwww this Edward is adorable! Thanks for sharing!
roonilwazlib8 chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
I'm definitely intrigued by this story so far. I've never read a college Bella/Edward before and I'm looking forward to it!
nsanity24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this is a great story, I'm so into it right now that when I got to the last posted chapter I actually yelled at my computer! hahaha keep those chapters coming please! :)
DaDdYsLiTtLeSpOiLtBrAt chapter 12 . 12/2/2010
What do I think? I think you need to put up a new one pretty soon cuz I wanna no what happens next :)
chancecc chapter 12 . 9/2/2010
Hi ,ive been reading this story and it is pretty good, hope u update more or at list give eddy and belly a happy ever after

Love ya
LimitsDone chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
first, Dr Pepper is win!

These two better meet while on break!
956 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »