Reviews for Resident Advisor
koolioettetheweirdo chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
wow, great story so far. looking forward to havingedward pop in any second into this story ;)
ElizabethDawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hey! Glad to see your back with a new story! I thought you balanced Bella's inner thoughts/running commentary of the world with conversation really well. I swear you are the best writer I read. I could really feel myself in her shoes. The way your are describing her relationship with Alice and others sounds interesting. I can't wait to meet Edward...well read about him anyway. Update soon :)
Blueflowers chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hey,

I just read the story that you publisheed through britishbitches and I loved it I am so excited that you are going to continue this as a proper story, I seriously can't wait I love your writing!
HaLeY bEtH chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
where is this going how would a buisness tycoon be at a stupid dorm hallowen party (no offense but thats what u called it)? just wondering? good start!
kemolski chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Your story is AMAZING! :) Please keep writing!

Can you check out my new story, and maybe review please? My friend and I are writing a story together, and we just updated with another chapter!

Thank you! :)

/s/4612251/1/
Twlightforever chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Well nothing new yet. Are you going to add on from where you ended the longest one-shot in history? Which I loved by the way.
MissRe chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
LOL - Well, I reviewed the monster version, but I'm looking forward to the expanded version as well. Great job!
Goo82 chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
As you know I already love this.. can't wait to see more of it and more chapters.

Keep up the amazing work :)
WhisperedHopes chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Interesting start, can't wait to see how you continue with this :)
skittleysweet chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
haha i loved it! update plz!
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64