Reviews for Yuletide Glee
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awe, i loved it! This story could definitely be continued. Lol! Anyways incredible one shot! I really did love it!
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Love IT!
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
-S-HE HATES THAT HAT...
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
haha wow, i can't believe that hat stayed on. lol

Arya
MistyShimmer chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I was going thru the smutvent calander and found yours. It was great. You have a mastery for writing lemons ]
MCRshortstackedme chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
XD

even funnier as i read it
ARavenDetached chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
very very nice. I really like it. Oh and its spelled kwannza
JK5959 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loved it! Was this their first time?
Chi Cullen chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
/SQUEE/ It's the happiest thing I've read from you in a long time, hardly any sexual repression. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah (for I celebrate both)and-why not- throw in a Hapy Quanza just for the heck of it. And keep writing your merry little one-shots, they make me smile.

Chi_
R-Roberts chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
This is good, Edward is Santa AHAHAHAH and Bella is like what? An elf? It's cute )

I got all my xmas presents done, wich means my mom, dad and sister, the rest I don't really care much, mom will buy their gifts. I'm not rich.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Allana Rose chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
ahh! that was my alltime fave! holy crow! i couldnt sit stll! i hate you now1 youre too good at this! girr! LOL
sirodro chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
ah that was some wonderfully written sexy ass smut my talented friend...A for YOU! Good Luck in this contest! I want to read the entries but have not been able to find the link? I confess to being computer deficient so can you help a girlfriend out? HOW do I find out where to read this and more? For the record...I am rooting for you love, I am just addcited to this type of one shot smut so crave more of it. Yes..I am sick but there you have it. Guilty pleasure...and I am not breaking any laws right?

Gosh I am envious...I haven't done any shopping yet! SO screwed. Oh well...my hubby and I will get it done. Somehow we always manage.

So yeah, LOVED this...really did! Think I'll read it again because I can and well...I appreciate your work! Thank you!

Sincerely,

Doris V.
angel25steele chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
this was awsome very detaled i loved it hope you or your friends win the contest you guys deserve it well done.