Reviews for I Couldn't Have Wished For More
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lily rose...are you a fan of satc movie?:) anyways I agree with another reviewer, the names are great! I am generally not a fan of margaret and Hawkeye together but you may have me convinced. This is definitely going on my favorites of the best mash stories I've read. Very easy to follow and imagine as a follow up. Love it that Hawk couldn't just forget about his buddies. excellent work!
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Excellent, there is no more I can say. :D :D
The God Squad chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh this was wonderful! Hawkeye would make a fine family man for sure! So well written and a refreshing light to brighten up a world that can be filled with darkness every time the news comes on. Keep writing!
OkobojiOddOne chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Aw, deffinitly one of my favorites. I LOVED it! I love how you had Margaret run into Hawkeye's injured hand too, that was really funny. I especially liked how you had her tell him that they were having a baby too! That was so sweet! Before both of those things though, I really thought that was clever how you had Hawkeye get so lost in the hospital thinking he saw Margaret...or did he? ;-) All in all, GREAT story! I love it! Keep up the awesome work.

PS: Love the names you picked for the kids.