Reviews for Mister Midnight, Alone and Blue
HarmonyConanaiLove chapter 1 . 4/24
great story... it is really meaningful,though a little angst, i have read lots of harmony fanfiction and this is one of the best ones...personally, i hope ron must be punished painfully for what he as long as harry and hermione end up together,it'll be fine. after finishing, i have a brand new perspective about life. thank you...
herart chapter 9 . 3/2/2014
This story is amazing. It's about hurt and look for comfort in other places. About to know if it's worth to look back for what did hurt us in the past, and if forgiveness is truly an answer we're looking for.

I even think It would deserve to be a book. Thanks for sharing it, and it goes to my favorites.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
This was a great piece of work. Relationships are never without some problems and people have to work at it to make them work as you so well portrayed in your story. Thank You.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I hate what Ron did to them. I never liked Ron after the first year. He seemed like a good friend, but his jealousy and lack of ambition always got in the way. The Mirror of Erisid showed what he wanted, but he never worked to get it.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
How stupid could she be? Why was Ron there in the first place, if he wasn't trying to steal her away from Harry? If she would stop and look back at his actions, see that was playing on her apparent loneliness.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
I can't believe a little loneliness would drive her to Ron. Is that all that was involved?
Sithslayer69 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
This was an incredible story. I really wish that Molly and Ron would have had a little more bashing though. It was a really good story with a satisfying ending. Good work!
Jess chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Thank You!

I never imagined how anyone could effectively turn this, or any GB song into a fan fic, but you have done have done it extremely well, even conveying the same emotions that the song does.

Awesome summary too.

I look forward to reading your other stuff

Jess
MeowDamnation chapter 10 . 2/15/2011
Thanks for the read! It helped me in dealing with sorrow too. :)
Scabbers1957 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
For only 10 chapters, this was a bloody awesome story. I've read stories with three or four times as many chapters and they don;t compare to this one.

Well done.

I'll add this one to my story favs.

:))
Jlee93 chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Amazing! Great job!
Elredar Skylance chapter 10 . 11/8/2009
This is one of the most incredible stories I have ever read and it truly helps me when I'm depressed, which is pretty often. You've developed your characters expertly, far better than myself and I commend you on such a wonderful job. I hope to see more stories like this cause they're aren't many heartwrenching stories like this one and I wish to see more. I look forward to anything you write.

Elredar Skylance
RKaji chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
I usually try to avoid stories that use angst as a driving force, as I always say my life is crappy enough I don't want to add onto it with my escape. But the fact that this was based off of a Garth Brooks song, and had a radio host, my dream job, I figured if it just got to be too much I'd stop reading. I will admit after reading the first chapter I skipped to the epilogue to see how it ended, and once I saw the ending was something I could live with I read the rest of the story... what can I say, I'm lame like that lol.

On a serious note, the characters are done VERY well, the situations and reactions are very human and don't seem forced. Other than a quick epilogue it was GREAT. And the only reason I'm upset with the last chapter is because I wanted to read more of your writing.

All-in-all an amazing story, despite the angst (which I know was needed), well written. Keep up the good work!
nuyorican chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
your characters are some of the most mature and complex that i

have ever read on this site.
Irix chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
This story is absolutly great. I've been reading it since around the 3rd or 4th chapter.

please, continue to do just as great in any other stories you decide to write.