Reviews for Kidnapped By Vampires
aslgirl516 chapter 16 . 6/16
I'm really love to read this! And please please please upload! :) I want to know what's happening next! I love it! I'm seriously honestly. chapter 16 . 12/11/2013
I miss the updates,I read until the end but then I heard "When I was your Man" by Bruno Mars and it reminded me of this story.I know that your saving your creative ideas for a real book,trust me I'll buy 2 copied of it!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2013
Rebecca chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You have a very good idea here. However it needs more detail. We don't even know the girls name. You also have a few typos. But I do love the idea. If you would like more feedback or help you can email me at chapter 16 . 2/23/2013
Was it mine? AND THANK YOU :)
Guest chapter 15 . 2/23/2013
Aww I love this serie :(
Beth chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Please finish writing, he can't die and I want to see what their baby is like :(
average17yroldgirl chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
OH MY GOD please up date davion cant died please up date sooon and by the way i love your story so far! :D
guard1ans chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Love your story. I wish you to contuie
haileygrl chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
nice begining, i tinbk you did bomb-dot-com! :D even though i just started i know this story will be fully awesome
42SantaBaby42 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Hm, interesting.

TheCupcakeMonster chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
Poor Davion :( Crazy future power...You know, I've always wanted to see into the future

Hopefully, everything turns out for the better.

I can sense a big explanation coming up here! Yay!
Giz13 chapter 12 . 1/1/2010
ohh story story! cant wait to hear this!
bluefire-33 chapter 12 . 12/31/2009
loved the story plz plz plz update soon i really hope Davion will be ok! plz dont make him miss the birth of his child.

plz plz plz update soon
NightWorldFreak chapter 12 . 12/29/2009
i really like your story. i hope you keep writing it.