Reviews for Hope, Rewarded
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Great story! I enjoyed it!
StoryCurrentlyUntitled chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Bobby and Alex together are so sweet. Great story!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Aw. I'm going to cry. That's just beautiful. Totally amazing. :) They both needed this. They both needed to be able to move past what happened. Now maybe they can move forward together. Maybe they can get together. he he Yes, I'm obsessed. :D
Medea Callous chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
That was really sweet.
rindy713 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
that was beautiful! it was perfect that her injury ended up bringing them back together - closer than ever. i thought that was funny about how her hair was awful and she was hoping she could make it six weeks and of course there is no way!
superfelix chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I clicked on your story before a few days and saw that it is a Post Purgatory. So I must close it again. First last night I saw this special episode the first time.

So today I'm back and read it...

...outch, Alex has a broken arm.

She needs someone who helps her washing...I like ff with this topics...

...and the power is off...hey, you hit only the right buttons...perfect candle light.

Oh, uh... no. It's uh... it's warm in ... here... "...not only the water is hot...god, very hot.

Not since Joe...what? washed a man her hair...touched a man he naked body? Oh, in both cases...mhm, so lovely.

"Because I do. I do trust you."...mhm, I hope she can in the show, too.

Wonderful and lovely...please more. I want a second chapter.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
omg! that was just...wow! I love how you captured this moment with them. And yeah, love that it was a shoelace that finally done her in. Great job!
DixieH chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
What cool idea for a story! Written very well. - Dix.
gorenrocks chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
This is just lovely. I love how you use "hope" in the story, it really works. Beautiful.
reindeergames chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
That was beautiful! Very graceful and flowing.

Excellent Job!

Jille
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Hm having your hair washed by the man you love is one of the most sensuous feelings in the world. Lucky for Alex she couldn't keep her shoes tied.