Reviews for One Fine Day
samusaran101 chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
'I will laugh and be the happiest man on the planet.'
I cackled like a maniac! :D Great story
Lilynessa chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
James was a chaser.
Lord Youko chapter 4 . 1/18/2010
Ok the story is hilarious! I love their antics, esp James but I wonder where the James/Sev part comes in? And the fic is rated M so hot man sex?
BLAHBLAHBLAH92831 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
Uh, why was sev calling lily a mudblood so much? He only called her that one time, and it was because he was really upset and humiliated.

Just seems really OOC for him. They were really good friends for quite a time. He loved her, in fact, from the time he was 8 to the day he died.
Spottedlegs chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I like your last sentence. That was a nice little story about the marauders.
LunalitSol chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
Awesome story! I love how your turing everything the way you want it while staying accurate to the books. It's perfect. lol. I love Sev and I'm extreemely in tune with his character, so I thought your characterization of him is a bit rocky, but it's good enough to get across the story and accurate so, quite frankly, i see no problem there. Furthermore...I loved the beating-up scene. I don't know if it's just one of my quirks or what, but I've always loved my favorite characters being hurt. haha. So...Terrific job! You rock! The next chapter promises to be great, as well. Cheers!
Yueli chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
please add more chapters, im curios to know how the story goes