Reviews for Only a Dream
Silver Ash chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I really enjoyed your use of repetition for specific words and feelings here. This was like a mix of poetry and prose. Nicely done.
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Really good! I like this vision of Sarah and her dreams, and their meanings and why she has them. Very evocative and well written.

Keep it up!

misunderstoodemon
JAlexandra chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Loved this story! It was so perfect! All the dreams were extremely well done and the writing was great! I loved the explanations as to why she had never taken him up on his offer the first time-because she was too young to understand it. The accompanying piece of art is beautiful! Amazing job.
Robyn Lee Swan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
That was great, though I had to wonder about the repeats. I loved how you tied it into the picture. Keep working your magick.
magialuna chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This is quite beautiful. Thank you! -Clare
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I like how you put all of this together. Very enjoyable, and I like how she realized what she had missed before and how they were finally able to be together.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Good writing! I like the surreal feeling and the skipping between scenes. Though it takes years, I like the sense of maturity in the final scene- especially in the line "... and she's seeing him for real for the first time in years..."
cpt.handel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Lovely! I really liked the ending. Very similar to a certain work of fan art I've seen...hmm... Anyway, I really enjoy this one and now that I know your fanfic title guess who's going to spend her break poreing over your profile? ME!

Anyway, you really have an eye for detail. Those bits about the charcoal could only come from someone whose experienced how messy it can be and the dream sequences were very well written.

Cheers!
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is incredibly good.

I really liked the fact that Sarah drew the pictures of her dreams.

I love your style of writting. It's wonderful!
StargazingLily chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Superbe! Beautifully written and just a touch haunting!
tanella chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
...wow. That is all I have to say...
Estal0ne11 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Oh wow that something else, I really loved it, it wasn't like other short stories where they are all love sappy. I really loved how it was like it is reality or dream am I crazy or what. Keep it up
JDPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read, but you somehow did it without being sappy or cliche at all. This was a beautiful story, I could read it again and again.
Empress Sarah chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Very well written! I enjoyed reading it immensely. :)
Goth Angel UK chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was quite unusual, I like the dreamlike quality and the idea. It needs a few small corrections (like past tense in a sentence where it should be present), I'd gladly edit it for you if you'd like, it deserves to be flawless :)