Reviews for Crossed
Love We Think We Deserve chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
I LUV THIS STORY PLZ PLZ CONTINUE! ALSO, I WOULD LOVE A SEQUEL! :) PLZ UPDATE SOON, I REALLY WANT EITHER THE EVIL GROUP 2 SURVIVE OR WIN...maybe you can have the good ppl win, but Erik escapes and he takes Manny with him and turns her. And afther that maybe you can have a sequel where Eeik is making a brande new, faster, better, stronger army with Manny by his side :) and Manny would be evil 2... aaaaahh i would LOVE that!
charmed0401 chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
wow i just found this story. I like where it is going but i hope you make it a Cranny. That's the couple that automatically popped up in my mind after reading this. UPDATE!
Satirical Sunflower chapter 5 . 8/18/2009
hello! i actually think your story is pretty good and stuff... idk really what to say.. so yeah...
Singleladie4ev chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
This is so awesome!

I cant wait to see what happens with Jay and everyone else.

I think you should make a sequel cuz this is really good!
Singleladie4ev chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
I love this story.

Im about to read the next chapter :)
heycarly chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I love this! I really do.

As for the pairings, I'd like to see a little Sean/Ellie. Lmao. No duh. Maybe Jay fell in love with Emma and is trying to secretly be with her? Or maybe Sean secretly wants Ellie, but Erik stands in the way.

Maybe Peter could be transformed into a Vamp and try to save Manny? Idk.

I love how it's going so far.
Likewow5556 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I love this story! The characters are portrayed well :) update soon!
mfcm495 chapter 5 . 7/9/2009
I hope Jay can turn good again and the good defeat the evil, Emma and Sean should get together. It is really good so post more soon please.
JayLuver chapter 4 . 7/8/2009
This is good. post more
mfcm495 chapter 4 . 7/5/2009
I think it is a good story and I am glad Sean and Jay turned good and can not wait to see what happens next. Post more soon please.
Singleladie4ev chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
1) I dont think other humans should not b involved

2)uh...Im fine with anyone being pared with anyone

3)I think I want Manny to b paired with that Erik person or maybe Sean...I dont really kno, but with someone from the evil clan...haha

this is really good and I hope u continue and update soon
Singleladie4ev chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I love it!
RandomAwesomeness chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
i think your story's great and i don't really have anymore ideas. The only idea i have is update soon and you'll get more reviews:D
mfcm495 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
So far it is a really good story and like I said Sean and Emma would be nice along with Jay and Manny and Darcy and Peter. Post more soon please.
RandomAwesomeness chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
I think that there shouldn't be any other humans... Maybe Jane and Toby. I think a pair should be Emma and Sean, Jay or Crieg and Manny, and Ellie and Jessie or Creig. I think you should have Emma get together with Petter for a little bit. And have some people in the evil clan turn good. Idk i'm not the best author. I guess whatever you do with be great. I hope you update soon :D