Reviews for Beneath the Waves
Britneynene chapter 19 . 3/9
God this is so good what a sad but sweet ending it made me wish that this story could go on forever, but sadly even the best story's have to end at some point. Any way LOVE the story great work!
BlueHeavensAngel chapter 19 . 6/4/2011
I really love this story too. You have a wonderful talent for writing. One in my favorite parts of this story is that you've given Ganon a backstory and reason for all of the things he's done. You made him more than a guy who wants to take over Hyrule. The idea of there is a god (of sorts) of chaos makes sense and fits in well with the world of Hyrule. I like how Hyrule is the reason for the abnormality of the dead sea too. XD
Man from the Philippines chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Cool! Very original concept!
Davin Sunrider chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
The very last couple of lines were perfect. An excellent ending to this story.

As with all of your other stories that I've read, I look forward to coming back to this someday to read it again.

Great work!
Andrea Foxx chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
A fitting end for a tragic, wonderful story.

Finally Hyrule is lain to rest, sleep, to awake in the morning. And with Chaos gone, or if not gone, subdued, things are looking up.

In a manner of speaking. I really liked the tone in this ending. I like the word choice and the pacing- it makes me think of loss, and but it also reminds me of good things like hope. True, Zelda will never return, and true, her company's probably over. But in the end, it was a battle of what really mattered.

Fairy tales are big and eat everything. But they remind us that, if the world was in danger of being eaten, where you came from and who you are doesn't matter. Zelda was Zelda, in the end- and it was her legend.

To say nothing of Link or Ganondorf in the end! They were only touched upon in this chapter, but it makes me happy that they, too found closure.

Great work Seldavia. It's always the highlight of my day when there's a new chapter- as you know.
WolfsTrinity chapter 19 . 5/15/2010
Perfect ending. Flawless. Once more, the ending of a story has captured my heart, and I'm favoriting it for that.
M A chapter 18 . 5/2/2010
Wow.
...
It's been a long time since I found a story that grabbed my attention like this one, with depth and originality. Thank you for writing.
ZeldaMoogle chapter 17 . 4/12/2010
Ah, cliffhanger! xP

Briliant piece! I love how Ganondorf has such a "better" history now, and that's he's a semi good guy. The sacrifice part and when he saw his people resurrected was so touching... *sniffle* lol Ok, sentimentality aside, this story is moving along wonderfully. Good plot, flows very well, love the modern-"returned"-to-medieval theme you've got going on. The battle between Link and Chaos (plus Zelda haha) will be EPIC, I'm sure. :D

I s'pose that's it for now. 'Til next chappie-*story alerts*-chau!

~Zel
Andrea Foxx chapter 17 . 3/29/2010
My mind is blown.

I'm sorry. It's hard to relate exactly how amazing this was, as the first half of the story's climax. I'm not sure how action could get HIGHER than this. But it might. And my eyes bug out at the thought.

WOW.

Ganondorf doing that... and... I didn't cry, but I don't think I should have. I was just so happy. But it was so sad. I don't even know.

You tie everything together well. Very well- it makes me a bit angry my own things have had such writer's block lately. The Goddesses speech and knowledge to both Zelda and Ganondorf was expertly done. It could have seen to be Deus ex Machina, but it wasn't. Ten thousand points.

I only wish I had reviewed this faster. I've had time to stew over it, and when I re-read it to comment I still can't say much about it other than it was just a blur of perhaps your best work, and the best writing of Link I have seen in a long, long time.

I look forward to the conclusion. And labor furiously on my own things as appropriate retribution for making me sound so foolish in a review.
WolfsTrinity chapter 16 . 3/15/2010
This is growing very twisted, and I'm loving every moment of it. Dark in a way i've never seen, and that I'd quite enjoy seeing again.
TheSoupDragon chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
Wow. Just... wow. I love it!
Azure Neko chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
Okay, I'm really confused now. I think I recognize the three keys to the sacred realm on the staffs, but who are these three women? They couldn't possibly be the goddesses...could they?
Ether chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
Oh, wow... the condition of the goddesses was quite jarring.
Andrea Foxx chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
It's somewhat grim to say, but you have a way with near-apocalypse scenes.

Ganondorf's loss of control was also quite well done and actually very moving. I had to backtrack and note what had happened myself... poor guy. He can't even trust himself.

Daphnes really is almost tragically comical, isn't he? Creepy...
Andrea Foxx chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
This most recent chapter is excellent. Actually, it stands out amongst the other chapters, and is a great change in tone. The short chapter before it was a good transition.

This most recent one feels like a Beneath the Waves... but all of Wind Waker's subtlety has rotted out and festered and I love the imagery here. What was once just an ignorant world has become a corpsey, horrid one and it's the full culmination of madness. Everything whimsical and bright has gone terrible and dead and I love it.

I wish Twilight Princess had this kind of horror imagery in it. Oh man those worm-eaten koroks... Poor, dead Jabu-Jabu/Jabun...

And the fishman! I knew they had to be sinister in a way! D:

*shudder*

So twisted. So nice. Me like.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »