Reviews for Destined
Sinfully Addicted chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Hi, I enjoyed this story so thank you for sharing it. I would like to point out that you made an error. At the end of this story we find out that Hikari is Kankurou's mate. However, in the garden the day before Neji leaves for the Sand kingdom you said that both Temari and Kankuro had found their mate. (See below for excerpt) How then can Hikari be Kankuro's mate?

"But what will you do without an heir to the throne?" Neji asked curiously.

"Both Temari and Kankuro have found their mates, so one of their children will become king or queen," Gaara said,..."

If you'd like to keep it the way you ended it I recommend changing the garden scene so that only Temari has found her mate.
Ruka-x3 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
I liked this story a lot,

although things seemed to go by a little quickly, I really liked it x]

And I though Kankuro benig mates with his niece was a little .. odd? O_O

BUt other than that, I really liked the story x]
Ying-Yang Dragon of the Sand chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I thought the ideas of the being animals was really intresting. Great job i luved it!
Wack0 Jack0 chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
so cute i loved it, ans the name Suzaku is a cool names.
xxasianicexx chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
great story! gaara is smexy but his bloodthirsty side was a bit withheld I think :P great gaaneji fic!
Bitter Faerie chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Very cute I loved the story! How many pages long is this on MS?
sweet.octOber.kisses chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
holy sh*t! that was completely and totally cute, i almost cried because i thought the thing was over! sequel
Bounty Hunter Darcy chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
MPREG! Cha! Whoa, too Sakura-like...-shudders- Anyway, great story! Love the little ones as much as the older ones! Little ones meaning Suzaku, Hikari and Izumi and the older ones meaning Gaara, Neji, Hinata, Naruto, Kankurou and Temari.

MPREG...my anti-drug.
kai chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw that was a great story love it:)
dragonlilly1993 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
it feeled a bit rushed! BUT OTHER THAN THAT THE STORY WAS GREAT! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!
The Book of Counted Sorrows chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Gaara knew Neji was his beloved all along. No wonder he wouldn't stop staring at him! -

Very cute.
C.H.S.L.DD.M.L chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
I love it, and I love how you write things.

cakes from me.!
play with the immogen chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
pretty long... but hey it's really nice! I like it, tee-he XD.
Hanai-kun chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Aww, this is just too sweet!

And very well written too.

Heh, I love GaaNeji. And the characters animal forms.

Good and lovely fic! With a bit of hotness. 8D XD