Reviews for A Song for our Sorrows
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Real all 6 chapters taking you sweet fucking time
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
Emo past, loves orange, ramen keeps her from starving along with kind ramen stand workers. My kami you are making a female Naruto here. Hey Kushina had red hair, whose to say that Naruto wouldn't have had red hair if he was a she.

Love the story so far, favorite part was when the dumbass fell 30 feet, Karma's a bitch you unlucky bastard Hahahahaha.

Can't wait till our favorite pair of loud mouths meet. Just one request, please oh please, just one scene with Anko-chan. I can't have a Naruto fic without my favorite character at least making an appearance. That's like Naruto going a day without eating Ramen. It's blasphemy.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
Hmm, is Enma Naruto's or Tayuya's gramma?

I sincerely hope that Karl dies a painfully brutal death.
DaBerrila chapter 8 . 4/17/2010
Please update a song for our sorrows, I've just began reading and am now at chapter 8. I'm totally hooked, Tayuya is 1 of my favorite characters, Please update soon.
diadem15 chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I like this chapter better than most of the others. I like Enma, but I wish I new a little more about her. Since she lives in fire country what type of ninja for the Leaf was she. I love focusing on Tayuya but I can't wait for Naruto to make an apperance, and wanting to see how they meet again and interact. Hopefully soon. Love the story, wish there were more NarutoXTayuya fics.
ForeverFallen76 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I know that Tayuya is the main character, but when is Naruto going to be introduced? I do understand why Tayuya acts that way, but when is the story going to progress more. Basically, if you are going to be describing her past history, when does she get "seduced" by Orochimaru and her life their and so on. Great so far. Later.
Sinistercurt chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
Hmm, personally, I do think your newer chapter is better than the previous. I quite like your story. I'd like to say "HURRY AND UPDATE!" but I'd have to agree with myself as in that's kind of rude and disrespectful; although I do love the story so far.

My answers to your questions:

For your first question: I do like Enma, she seems like the classic grandmother type figure, who makes tea and has a kind soul.

For your Gender, I may be wrong, which of course is a 50-50 chance, but I would say you are Female. No offense if i'm wrong, Sir /Ma'am. I may have to base this off of your type of writing, your favourites (mostly Drama and Romance, although not much information based of them by the small amount). I may even say, as of no offense to other males, but I mainly see about 60% of males not correctly using punctuation and capitalization correctly.

Also, sorry if my review is a bit long.

P.S. I purposely spelled 'favourites' with a 'u'. Canadian. 3

-Curt.
ShadowGOUF chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
hmm I like this story we get to see the other side and Tayuya past keep it up.
FamousFox89 aka the black Crow chapter 8 . 2/2/2010
Hello,

Your new Chapter is definately better then the last one. Where the last one was a C, the new one would be a A. To belive that you found your writing rhythm again is up to you. Thought, if I had to decide Id say your on a good way!

For your First question from your authors note...I guess I like your character Enma.

She remiends me somewhat of my grandmother, personalitywise at least.

For your gender...oh well, this is a 50% chance to answer wrong (I see the glass half empty if you ask ;_)

After Ive carefully thought it trough, I think your female.

Your style at writing and some other things imply that to me.

Hope Im right about the gender.

Your dear reader

FF89atbC
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
good chapter
Lord of Murder chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
sweet chapter and i'm gonna take a guess and say you're a girl.
Dezeos chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
Much MUCH better than the previous chapter. Really like it.

As for Enma... I can't say I like her, but I don't dislike her either. Until now she's been relatively simple, the traditional loving and caring grandmother. But your little pointers here and there make it clear that she isn't that simple at all.

Well... I won't take a guess at your gender, because I have no clue (no offense intended).
Still Not Dead Yet chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
The ramen conection...duh, duh, duh

Seriousy that bit was a little cheesey but it was a good chapter.

As ever looking forwarsd to the next chapter
BabLe7 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
About you second question. Gender is a delicate term as it represents how a person interacts with the world around them. A person's sex could be male but act gender female. so in effect asking what we think your gender is, is like a trick question, especially when it's based on writing. but to answer the question, I would say your writing style suggests gender female but close to borderline male.

sorry about the tangent I recently took a gender-based english course
Trak The Cat chapter 8 . 2/1/2010