Reviews for Unwanted Dream
Cute story. I'm enjoyed it. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Good chapter
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Interesting. Is she dreaming?
Skye Evelyn chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
I saw the five months later I married and almost cried, until i found out she married Edward.
Leila chapter 17 . 7/31/2014
Gosh! You almost gave me a heart attack...I didn't know if she ended up with Jacob or something! Lol. I loved this story. Good job!
ecrosth chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Great Job!
bellsbabeyxoxox3kiss chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
Nice, I liked the surprising ending.
Kimco96 chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
Amazing you did a really good job with this story. It moved along and didn't drag and I want to thank you for that because stories that drag tend to annoy me... Wonderful plot line too I've never seen anything like it.
lola chapter 17 . 2/24/2011
dang you! at the beginning you scared the freaking crap out of me! i was like ok i can do this its one of the sad endings just make up a new one ( i hat having to do that) but thank you in the end for it. hehehe
Jenox chapter 17 . 1/7/2011
Lovee it!
TurningANewPage chapter 17 . 11/22/2010
Great story, great job! The whole was absolutely amazing, although I'm not much a fan of the last chapter. It seemed a little abrupt, there should have been more leading to it, and less of a free fall in the middle when readers are given the impression that he left. But the story as a whole was fabulous! Great job!

Natalie
Chaerinnie chapter 17 . 10/17/2010
this story was just abso-freaking-lutely AMAZING! you did an excellant job!
twilightlvr4vr chapter 17 . 8/17/2010
omg you scared me I thought he left omg haha I loved this story :)
CBG chapter 17 . 8/13/2010
alriteey veeery good. was listening to a song 'black roses red' and the lyrics are very good in describing the first half of your story. :) xx
MERCEDEE123 chapter 17 . 7/30/2010
WHAT THE HELL! I almost got a heart act. i thought edward left for good. your EVIL! AWSOME STORY LOVE, MERCEDEE$123