Reviews for Homecoming
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 4/15
Yes, yes. Someone really needed to save Eugene from committing suicide in that ending-it was just too sad. And it's supposed to be noble, but in a way it's just a culmination of Eugene's evident frustration with life throughout the movie.
Fueled by Earl Grey chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*nonchalantly accepts this as the real ending of the movie*
Eugene isn't dead.
Eugene will never died
;-;
Thegoblinqueen1998 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Haha. "What are you doing THERE?!" Bliss.
Spanish Sunrise chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
amazing! i wish that was how it went in the movie. :)
Lord Darling chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I loved this, I really did. You captured Jude's 'voice' in the film perfectly, and I'm full of admiration. The one criticism I'd make is the length- it should be longer. It felt a bit rushed towards the end, & I find it slightly unbelievable that Eugene would happily agree to 'wait' a whole year when, moments before he was about to top himself - he's too damaged. I also doubt he'd lay off the booze. I do love it, though. You gave Eugene the happy ending he deserved but never received. *favourites*
iviv chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
touching and heart-warming -, that story will bring a smile to anyones face xD. WELLDONE!
ocfan chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
great story...i love this movie..its so amazing..i loved Jerome and Vincent together...they were so great together...love the story
CrashCart9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Very nice! It's been a while since I've seen this movie, but I remember that in the middle of it, I would have sworn to anyone who asked that they were setting it up for Jerome and Vincent to get together. So glad that others have seen it the same way-I definitely prefer your ending.
Joker'sOnlyFear chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh my God, that was awesome! I haven't seen the film in over two years, yet this story was able to bring back events. This was very well-written, it captured their emotions perfectly. Love the almost implied slash between those two. Jude Law's character (Jerome Eugene, the guy in the wheelchair?) was always my favorite. "What's your NUMBER?" Best scene in the film. Love the alternate ending, it was way better than the way the film ended. Great job.
Tamilda chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I had cried when Jerome died in the movie. Yes, I like this version better. Well written!
Lugian Before Swine chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Well-written and very sweet. Added to favs. Thanks for a great read:D

-Lu
A Matter of Unimportance chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
That was really nice. :3 I love alternate endings to Gattaca, and yours was written really well. A great storyline, and I loved all of the events thrown in. Good job!