Reviews for All the Things You Are
NomadDreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
This was perfect! I loved her and Carlisle's interaction, and of course her and Emmett! Beautifully written, well done.
Varbo93 chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
I just love this story. I think it just show exactly how are Emmett and Rose together, how they love each other... Wonderful, really!
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was ridiculosly beautiful.
All of it.
- I'm pretty well speechless beyond that.
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Really good grasp of the joint superiority and insecurity that are core to Rosalie's character. Thanks!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
A nice chapter where Rosalie gets to think about more than herself, her beauty and fancy things. Really nicely written.
TheVioletContradiction chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I love this, you nailed the characters. I also like the ending :)
Anearin chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Ahahahahaha brilliant! A very nice sweet story. Thanks for sharing!
Anea
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Emmett has to break the mood with his comment at the end. Some insight into Rosalie. Well told missing moment.
elizi02 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Emmet is REALLY hilarious. LMAO!
hufflelit chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
LOVE THIS. I absolutely LOVE your Rosalie. She gets such a raw deal in the books, and this is exactly how I think she deserves to be portrayed. You kept her totally in character, while showing a sympathetic, caring, vulnerable side to her that SMeyer never really shows. This is so awesome, great job!
hmmm chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lol. this was hilarious. well, a bit angsty in the middle, but hilarious at the beginning and end. "well, you are hot"
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Well, I never thought of Rosalie like this. Great charactersiation (in depth, but you managed to make her in character too), and the reason Carlisle changed her was so well trough thought. Amazing piece of writing. A fav.
Sun In The Sky chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Ah excellent - a portrayal of Rosalie where she isn't a complete and utter bitch (much like how Leah is portrayed actually...) and she isn't turned like a complete goop of cuteness and sweetness (that's probably more Alice or Esme).

You've made her still seem firm in her judgements, which is very Rose, but she obviously feels the remorse when she feels the guilt over upsetting Carlisle and then later apologising to the hurt Carlisle.

Oh, and the ending was perfect - very Emmett. Very Rosalie.
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
haha 33 love rose/carlisle bonding :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I like this side of Emmett and Rosalie. Great job!