Reviews for Aftermath's Scythe
rawriloveyou chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Awww, I just read What Lies Buried and this again; such great fics. I doubt you'll read this but I really hope you do end up coming back to this story again *sigh*

I still hold on to the desperate hope that Abigail, Partrick and Emily are still alive...

Please update *puppy dog eyes*
rawriloveyou chapter 5 . 10/20/2010
*falls off chair*

This is so good you must continue it! *nods vigurously*

Pretty please, I will send you virtual cookies and try to get Minnie to stop Mickey stalking your house! :D
Tonee Alto chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
i was going to read this since i finished "what lies buried" but i can bear to go to chapter two. it's just not the same without abigail and patrick and emily, although they were never my favorite, i just can't read it. i still love your writing though.
Soapy-Liedown chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
I love this story and what lies buried, they are amazingly written. Please continue writing soon.
HikariFighter chapter 5 . 2/20/2009

funniefriend1245 chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
No, no, no, I'm deffinitely gonna keep reading! Didn't subscribe yet though...Silly me!, the *angst*! Talk aboutoverload, lol...But I really, really liked the first one. *sigh* Poor, poor Riley. I'm gonna send Mickey after you if you don't lay off the angst! And Donald and Daisy are gonna come too! KEEP WRITING DAMMIT is all I'm really trying to say.

And don't worry about writers block, the scourge of my life! I totally understand. And this message is getting really run-on, so I'm gonna...just...leave.
funniefriend1245 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Well, at least you didn't kill Riley (again).

I am intrigued, I must say. *sigh* This is the only thing to do after school, just...Ergh, why do you do this to mee? I keep reading. *sigh* Or not. Abigail! NO! Sorry, I love NT and you killed off too many characters already. *tear*
rileyluver17 chapter 5 . 1/31/2009
*clutches at heart as falls over* wake me up wen i don't wanna kill certain un-nameable *cough INGRAM cough* bastards!
LoremIpsum chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
Aww... hiatus. Bummer. Thanks for at least putting a note. I hate it when people disappear without so much as a warning. Great chapter btw :) What a horrible decision for Ben. Either one he chooses will kill him...
Rose DiVerona chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
HIATUS? Oh geez. As much as that really sucks,and I do mean REALLY, I have to say that I...sigh...understand. :( Writer's block creeps up on all of us, and so it's the loyal reader's job to grudgingly understand that hiatuses are a natural part of fanfic. They come and they (hopefully) go...

But as to the chapter-I really hate Wes' teacher. Who the heck does she think she is? Grr. I also hate Ingram. So...there's a lot of hate going around right now. :) Burr's alive? Yikes. Well, I assume Ben is going to go along with this, but I don't know if he will be able to hide everything from Riley forever...Riley's a smart cookie.

Wells...update when you can. :)
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
a) you should know that when i saw the email telling me this had been updated i literally jumped up and down and clapped. my newspaper friends laughed at me.

c) if ben betrays riley i will cry, so you better let ben betray his country. riley country.

good chapter. don't be on hiatus *too* long, please D
daisyduke80 chapter 5 . 1/27/2009
of course ben will agree to save Riley's life. won't he? update soon! and Ben better save Riley's life.
Memories Left Abandoned chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
...abigail dies?

*not happy*

still reading though. i really like seeing ben's reaction to her death. it's interesting.
Miss Fenway chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Oh ma. Ben is a mess. It's shame because nobody is really dead. Because I refuse to believe anyon is dead. Yeah. *sigh* Update soon. Ignore the exams.
Riley Rox chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
Alright, who's the guy...and does he really have Abigail and Ben's parents? I'm still holding onto some hope that they're actually alive...

Anyway, nicely write really great descriptions.