Reviews for Tribbles in the Pegasus Galaxy
ellie chapter 425 . 4/29/2013
As I've written before, sorry on ur Mom's passing. Have u considered (when ur ready, of course), of writing some more stories urself. I've been re-reading the entire series again & have enjoyed ur entries as well.,u have ur Mom's writing gene. Unless Deb mentioned it, I couldn't tell ur stories from hers. Just a thought. Hugging u! :-)
Guest chapter 425 . 4/15/2013
So sorry for your loss! Debra was cool! I drove my roommates nuts relating some of the new stories; I just prattled on & on about them. Lol. She will be deeply missed. I'm rereading the stories all again. Thanks for letting us know. Ellie
Daniel chapter 425 . 3/31/2013
I am sorry for your loss. I loved reading her stories.
bhemmen chapter 425 . 3/28/2013
Sorry to hear about your Mom. Just wanted to let you know that the tribble stories were wonderful and always gave me something to look forward to after a long day at work.
JoaniexJony chapter 425 . 3/27/2013
I am so very sorry to hear about your mum. I know from things she said in her previous posts that she hadn't been well, but I had hoped to see her start posting again.

My thoughts are with you and the rest of the family. I didn't know your mum well, but her wonderful stories gave an insite into the lovely person she was. She was also a great supporter of new writers, including me, for which I will always be grateful.

I know you must miss her terribly, but from one reader who enjoyed her work I can tell you she has left a wonderful legacy behind in Fan Faction.

God bless and comfort you all at this sad time.

Joanie
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 425 . 3/27/2013
I am so very sorry to hear of your mother's passing, I enjoyed reading Tribbles in the Pegasus Galaxy, it was fantastic. Take care.
templarlover chapter 425 . 3/26/2013
Stephanie,

I'm horribly saddened to learn of your loss. You and your family have my deepest sympathy. Thank you for taking time in to let us know.
steph24walmart chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I just want to write that my mother deblease has passed away. She died on Mar 9 2013
templarlover chapter 424 . 2/22/2012
This was great! Definitely a lot of fun!
templarlover chapter 423 . 2/22/2012
LOL! This one was great! Just like Andrew to play such a trick.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 423 . 1/4/2012
Chuck needs Rehab... got to run away from the PINK things...
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 424 . 1/4/2012
Andrew is so terrible! Thanks for the laughs!
JoaniexJony chapter 424 . 1/4/2012
I just love the image of Sheppard covered in silly string!

Joanie
templarlover chapter 422 . 1/1/2012
LMAO! I can't seem to stop laughing! This one was brilliant! I do want to know what was pink & fuzzy, though. :)
templarlover chapter 421 . 1/1/2012
Oh my, Bucky always seem to get into such trouble. You can't really be angry with him when he was trying so hard to help. :) I completely enjoyed it! Thank you!
1,447 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »