Reviews for I don't love you
larasgee chapter 1 . 1/17
i fucking cry like a baby. fuck.
oh my god. it's so twisted yet beautiful. amg.

fave this awesome piece of art.
damn your talent...
m.s chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I just was thinking about the letter Ishida gave to Grimmjow about Ichigos final request and I connected it to the wishing well wish
Did Ichigo wish to die?
He couldn't have told Ishida to take care of Grimmjow if he wasn't planning to die in the first place. It makes sense for him to wish that because to an extend, he knew that Grimmjow was cheating on him.
Was that his wish?
I think so, no matter now sad it makes me feel.
Loojee chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
i was on the verge of crying. fuck. i don't cry to fanfics. but fuck you, because now i do! fuck this story! it was supposed to be only a fanfic but my heart just can't take the pain..the emotions flowing from this story. this is just too much, too painful, too beautiful. thank fucking you for making me cry.. kudos and praises to the author..
docy chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Ugh. Fuck I love it. :"( imma go cry now though. K bye.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
OMFG I LURV YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! This was such a sad story, I'm even crying! But it was such a good ending and even tho they're both dead, it is still a slightly happy ending. Great job
BlackNinja0227 chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
This confused me...but I loved it.
Nekokratik chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Ok, I'm feeling like Grimm right now ... I don't whether to love the story for making me this work up over it, or hate it for making me this confused and frustrated over it!

It's a great story and all, very twisted, might i add, never the less awesome. But that does not cure anything 'cause I'm still like WTF?

Hope you understand my feelings. Oh and thanks for sharing this XDD
TheUnicornsLover chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
My eyes are waterfalls right now! :'( Don't think I've ever cried at a story so much! Haha xD
OprahGirl chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
...I stopped caring how you spelled Grimmjow's name. I was crying too much orz.

You made me get my pillow all wet.

And now, I feel compelled to write my own depressing GrimmIchi. And I haven't even written since last summer.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
.i have nothing to say other than i'm balling my eyes out and all snotty nosed...not just due to my cold. Nice work. Dishrag-chan would be so happy.
DangerousMistress chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
The story is great, AWESOME! you made me cried!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
GRIMMJOW, YOU BASTARD! WHAT THE HELL! TT_TT you stupid poopy head, you realized too late!
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Oooh, they met again! 3 Thank you so much. I've nearl forgot about that story, but I like it all the better now. :)
Amaya86 chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
I can't remember if I reviewed this story the first time I read it, but I just wanted to say that it's awesome. I think you catch Grimmjow's personality perfectly. This really is a pleasure to read :)
philisnotonfire chapter 3 . 5/5/2011