Reviews for Love in the Ice
Tikisomia chapter 6 . 9/3/2010
I absolutly love what you did with this story so far! I finally know who the "ANGELA guy" is! lol! That's all I've ever known him as because he is not in the drama a lot. btw (He shows up in X-Family) YES! All of Fahrenheit is in here! Jiro does express himself with his hair (and various items of Jewelry!) I hope you continue with this story...its really interesting!
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 6 . 4/5/2010
i cant wait for more
RealityKills chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
That was an awesome chapter. I really like Angel with Cai though...

I wonder what Emp said to her to make her cry... Was it because he knew, or did he say something else to her?

I like the ending paragraph. Even though this story is fiction, I think it holds a great meaning behind it. _

Keep writing, you're really good at it!
RealityKills chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Aw, poor Angel! Why must bad things always happen to her? Poor girl...

Ooh, Cai's getting a little protective, isn't he? I bet that cold facade won't last very long!

Great story! The chapter was short, but it was good. Keep up the good work! :D
RealityKills chapter 4 . 6/5/2009
Wow, it's been a while since I've thought about this! (No offense) I got out of Romantic Princess after I finished the series, but a couple days ago I began to rewatch it and I remembered the fanfic! I love this story :D Please please update soon. I wanna know what will happen to Angel!
TheMaskedButterflyMaster chapter 4 . 5/24/2009
Okay well girl. . .you have me approvable. Aww when the next chapter coming out? I love Romantic Princess *sigh* You're the only one that actually made a fanfic regarding Romactic Princess. Oh Jiro is so hot and so is Cai. Update pwease. pwety pwease with cherries on top? Anyways great story. Until next Chapter
herosusan chapter 4 . 4/4/2009
i started reading this because the name was the same as one of dbsk's songs lol r u korean?

and this story is good btw :]
BloodEffingOrange chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Awesome. I love Romantic Princess.
RealityKills chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
Wow! This is the first Romantic Princess fanfiction I've ever seen! I love it!

You're great at building suspense, and I fell in love with Angel's character at once. I can't wait for the story to progress!