Reviews for Love Comes To Domino
Seto Kaibaman chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I can't be bothered to read this entire story, but I did read the first chapter. At least someone is paying attention to Roland for once.

Since this story is far from new, and I'm rather tired, I'll refrain from criticizing it as I would like. I'll just leave it at that.
sherabo chapter 25 . 1/9/2009
I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful sequal and much needed. the story is truely one of your best and full of so much heart I love it.
dragonlady222 chapter 25 . 1/2/2009
Very nice ending.
dragonlady222 chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad they finally got married.
sherabo chapter 21 . 1/1/2009
I still find it hard to forgive her the pain she caused so many people. I think I've gotten to involved with this story, smiles. But It was sad she died. I'm not sure why you took that turn, was it just a natural feeling, interesting.
sherabo chapter 20 . 1/1/2009
Wope I just loved the angels looking down and touching their mates. That was prefect, because it is so real and true!
sherabo chapter 19 . 1/1/2009
hey, marriage, this is just super. It's a real second chance and I am so glad they have it. Smiles. Roland is my kind of guy. Hey Happy New Year, And may you bless us with your wonder writing again!
dragonlady222 chapter 23 . 1/1/2009
Good chapter. I'm glad she had her baby. Now they have two babies to love.
dragonlady222 chapter 22 . 12/31/2008
Good chapter. I am surprised that she left so much to Samuel.
dragonlady222 chapter 21 . 12/29/2008
Good chapter. Poor Priscilla. It will be tough for her but she will get through this.
dragonlady222 chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
Sweet chapter. I'm glad everything is going well for them.
dragonlady222 chapter 19 . 12/25/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad they are getting married.
dragonlady222 chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
Good chapter. I like this a lot. Priscilla is a very smart girl.
dragonlady222 chapter 17 . 12/24/2008
Good chapter. I'm glad they had a nice quiet dinner.
sherabo chapter 18 . 12/23/2008
wonderful, I'm glad Priscilla is so well balance and didn't get psy damage from the witch. super story lady