Reviews for Hesitant
Mrs. Murdo knows...and she ships it
Jimenzeevelyn chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
We both saw the movie an we made an agreement that Doon is the hottest thing alive (so is brendon urie) if only you put a long sex scene. I would wish I was Lina
FangirlOfLove chapter 5 . 2/18/2013
Polska-1999 chapter 5 . 9/6/2012
Awesome job, and I agree: an epilogue would've ruined the entire story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
awww its classicly adorably cheesy its . . . its . . . so clasimeesey!
whatdotheydream chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
cheers to many more!
whatdotheydream chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
I must be going soft...I CRIED! was BREATHTAKING!LITERALLY!
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 8/28/2011
This was an absolutely amazing story, keep writing great things like this!
me chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
this was really good. a little repetitive but good story. and very poetic ending haha so fluffy and sweet. great name btw
Jennica chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I loved this writing! I liked how you put your own ideas and mixed them with Jeanne DuPrau's, snd at the same time, you didn't completely change the story too much. Some people wrote about Doon and Lina and made it a little corny. Don't get me wrong, there are some great writers, but they kind of change Doon and Lina. I'm glad you didn't do that. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more chapters.
adrianna chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
omg u wrote this just like jenne dupray would have it is awesome more than awesome
Hajakuru Luver93 chapter 5 . 9/1/2010
awww i loved this story one of the best lina and doon storys ever very well written i hope to see more stories from you about lina and doon and suprisingly it wasn't cheesy lovey dovey like other stories so cutos to you! loved the story :)
Hikari no Minerva chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
Out of 10...I give this fic a 12! For however short it was, you made the fic hog my attention from the first chapter till the last...GREAT job!

Charlotte chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You misspelled dessert. You wrote desert
jimmy chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Dude,you said that they would kiss so why didnt you i like a girl personally and i dont have the guts to kiss her at day care i hugged her 3 times and so yeah i want to kiss her so bad but im ready when shes ready because i really like her. :(