Reviews for Miracles
RenesmeVivio chapter 6 . 5/9
Mmmmm the end it's like aaaaaaa I don't know weird a little bit. Sooo simple sorry.
RenesmeVivio chapter 3 . 5/8
Ooooooh baby on the way yaaaaay. Hope Aki be a little bit kinder like she becomes okay with all the friends around her. All I see now the black rose witch persona u know.
RenesmeVivio chapter 2 . 5/8
Both are having a bad relation that was sad
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Hi I know this is really late but I LOVES IT! I
James chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Very good use of descriptive words I was looking. For a good fanfic and you delivered
x Chloe Price x chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Me: ( looking up japanese words In translation dictionary to dutch and english

Tornado(pet fish): get your nose out of that book if you wanna know the meaning of the word look at the bottom of screen

Me: nani? (Grabs ipad and reads bottom of story) ohh nice story wait AKI'S PREGNANT awsome story love it bye bye( starts jumping on couch)

Ruka: who gave her dark chocolate?

Crow: man we have to tie her up again

Me: give me back the I pad this second
Alexia155597 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Oh my God you are such a good author!KEEP WRITING!
Babac chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Love the story! Its really amazing, keep up with that! :DD
manicmethod chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
One thing that annoys me about you is that you're always putting yourself down, saying your stories sucked etc. But you are a brilliant writer, so please STOP DOING THAT! :)
Leemix chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
*Sniff* that was so beautiful, nah that not the word. AWSOME! But one thing, you REALLY need to sort out your issues with aki!
duckie lover 151 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
It didn't suck! I loved it! I'm sad that it's over. I shall now look at your other stories

Did I just say shall?
duckie lover 151 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Aw... Before now, I never considered Jack to be the romantic type.
duckie lover 151 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Yay! The title fits this story perfectly! And if you do a story with translations after this, I think you should put them first.
duckie lover 151 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Awesome! I can't wait to see how Yusei takes the news! I hope Luna will be okay.
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I loved Aki's last question! I bet Yusei would've been embarrassed if he'd been there. And I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, I'm glad they took the twins in.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »