Reviews for Miracles
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 6 . 2/13/2014
Hi I know this is really late but I LOVES IT! I
James chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
Very good use of descriptive words I was looking. For a good fanfic and you delivered
Krys Ryder chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Me: ( looking up japanese words In translation dictionary to dutch and english

Tornado(pet fish): get your nose out of that book if you wanna know the meaning of the word look at the bottom of screen

Me: nani? (Grabs ipad and reads bottom of story) ohh nice story wait AKI'S PREGNANT awsome story love it bye bye( starts jumping on couch)

Ruka: who gave her dark chocolate?

Crow: man we have to tie her up again

Me: give me back the I pad this second
Alexia155597 chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Oh my God you are such a good author!KEEP WRITING!
Babac chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Love the story! Its really amazing, keep up with that! :DD
manicmethod chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
One thing that annoys me about you is that you're always putting yourself down, saying your stories sucked etc. But you are a brilliant writer, so please STOP DOING THAT! :)
Poetic-Drug chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
*Sniff* that was so beautiful, nah that not the word. AWSOME! But one thing, you REALLY need to sort out your issues with aki!
duckie lover 151 chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
It didn't suck! I loved it! I'm sad that it's over. I shall now look at your other stories

Did I just say shall?
duckie lover 151 chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
Aw... Before now, I never considered Jack to be the romantic type.
duckie lover 151 chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Yay! The title fits this story perfectly! And if you do a story with translations after this, I think you should put them first.
duckie lover 151 chapter 3 . 8/12/2009
Awesome! I can't wait to see how Yusei takes the news! I hope Luna will be okay.
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I loved Aki's last question! I bet Yusei would've been embarrassed if he'd been there. And I forgot to mention this in the last chapter, I'm glad they took the twins in.
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Poor Luna and Leo! Or Ruka and Rua, depending on what you know them as. Luna's situation with not speaking interests me, those types of things always have. This is great! I can tell and I've only read the first chapter!
surveycorpsjean chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Aki is so funny when she says stuff like tat. lol. anyway, i like it.
mara chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
too bad you ended the story.. it was really a good one.. you make great stories. hope you continue :D