Reviews for Miracles
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Poor Luna and Leo! Or Ruka and Rua, depending on what you know them as. Luna's situation with not speaking interests me, those types of things always have. This is great! I can tell and I've only read the first chapter!
surveycorpsjean chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
Aki is so funny when she says stuff like tat. lol. anyway, i like it.
mara chapter 6 . 1/25/2009
too bad you ended the story.. it was really a good one.. you make great stories. hope you continue :D
Beejay1231 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great story! I want to read more of your stories especially the Yusei x Aki pairing. You have great talent.
brightredcherries chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Aww that was cute! Don't be so hard on yourself, that was really good! :)
Lotusnapper chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
The ending is rather sweet, and very much enjoyed.

Peace.
senshi moon chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
hi Lucarly i don't have much to say about this chapter 'cause i only liked the part of crow saying to mikage and jack about having kids
RedemptionWarrior chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Sucked? I don't think so. Rocked? Heck Yeah! Christmas miracles...I wished I could witness them. Here's some cheer for Lucarly! Cheers, cheers, three cheers for Lucarly!
Saq78642 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Heh, talk about coming full circle.
FullMetalBec chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Wow! Crow really knows how to embarrass Jack and Mikage doesn't he? xD

I loved the story Lucarly! :D
OmniPharoah chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
another great story, I'm getting to where I really really enjoy reading your stories. Hope Ruka comes back to her normal self completely in the next couple chaps.
senshi moon chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
i liked the chapter especially when mikage expressed how jack felt nervous most of the , and i got your e-mail thanks for telling me before i could get carried away on giving you names for yusei and aki's baby
Lotusnapper chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Very nice chapter, it is so sweet and heartwarming, it is adorable, yet calm. Very well written and good characteristation of Mikage and Jack.

Peace.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Haha...Jack being nervous during confession is priceless. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
brightredcherries chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Aw, that was so cute! :) I'm really starting to favor this couple.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »