Reviews for Miracles
Beejay1231 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great story! I want to read more of your stories especially the Yusei x Aki pairing. You have great talent.
brightredcherries chapter 6 . 12/31/2008
Aww that was cute! Don't be so hard on yourself, that was really good! :)
Lotusnapper chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
The ending is rather sweet, and very much enjoyed.

Peace.
senshi moon chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
hi Lucarly i don't have much to say about this chapter 'cause i only liked the part of crow saying to mikage and jack about having kids
RedemptionWarrior chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Sucked? I don't think so. Rocked? Heck Yeah! Christmas miracles...I wished I could witness them. Here's some cheer for Lucarly! Cheers, cheers, three cheers for Lucarly!
Saq78642 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Heh, talk about coming full circle.
FullMetalBec chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Wow! Crow really knows how to embarrass Jack and Mikage doesn't he? xD

I loved the story Lucarly! :D
OmniPharoah chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
another great story, I'm getting to where I really really enjoy reading your stories. Hope Ruka comes back to her normal self completely in the next couple chaps.
senshi moon chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
i liked the chapter especially when mikage expressed how jack felt nervous most of the , and i got your e-mail thanks for telling me before i could get carried away on giving you names for yusei and aki's baby
Lotusnapper chapter 5 . 12/25/2008
Very nice chapter, it is so sweet and heartwarming, it is adorable, yet calm. Very well written and good characteristation of Mikage and Jack.

Peace.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Haha...Jack being nervous during confession is priceless. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
brightredcherries chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
Aw, that was so cute! :) I'm really starting to favor this couple.
Misty Narumi chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
AHH! KAWAII!

Jack x Mikage ftw! :D

Merry Christmas to you too!
Misty Narumi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
such a cute chapter
brightredcherries chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Aw, Luna talked! That was so cute! :) update soon!
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »