Reviews for Miracles
Misty Narumi chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
AHH! KAWAII!

Jack x Mikage ftw! :D

Merry Christmas to you too!
Misty Narumi chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
such a cute chapter
brightredcherries chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
Aw, Luna talked! That was so cute! :) update soon!
Saq78642 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
...And here they were trying for that not to happen. Whatever, they screwed, what did ya expect -_-'
senshi moon chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
i liked the chapter especially about aki's baby if the baby is a boy you should name him Lelouch if it's a girl you should name her Nunally but you can name the baby whoever you want
brightredcherries chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
aw, that was so cute. update soon!
FullMetalBec chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
OH MY GOD! Aki's pregnant ;D I'm so happy for her and Yusei. Now I definitely can't wait for the next chappy :D
Saq78642 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
!%&*!(# %#T!

Pregnancy?1/1/1/1/1/?/1/1?

Okay, thats a little...insane.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Hehe...it's kind of ironic, in my opinion. Aki getting pregnant, I mean. Cheers for a great chapter. Don't fret too much about your schedule. After all, it sometimes takes me a month or so to add a few lines to a chapter I'm writing.
Lotusnapper chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Jack and Aki looking for rings was quite humourous, very pleasant and cheerful story.

Peace.
FullMetalBec chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This is great. I actually laughed when Aki asked that last question! :D Great chapter.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Don't you just hate it when your body goes on autopilot? Anyway, it was a good story building chapter. When Yusei and Aki get together, I can totally see Aki acting like that. Though, holding a bit of a distaste for someone because of something that happened before you even know someone is a little extreme, in my honest opinion.
Saq78642 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Well, well. "Jakku Atalasu-SAMA" has quite a pridacament, no?

LOL and Aki could very well kick his ass...to Kingdom come XD
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Quite nice, somewhat feastive, very enjoyable, translations help clarify some words in the chapter.

Peace.
senshi moon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
the chapter was funny at the end where yusei,aki,and jack shot glares
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »