Reviews for Miracles
Saq78642 chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
...And here they were trying for that not to happen. Whatever, they screwed, what did ya expect -_-'
senshi moon chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
i liked the chapter especially about aki's baby if the baby is a boy you should name him Lelouch if it's a girl you should name her Nunally but you can name the baby whoever you want
brightredcherries chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
aw, that was so cute. update soon!
FullMetalBec chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
OH MY GOD! Aki's pregnant ;D I'm so happy for her and Yusei. Now I definitely can't wait for the next chappy :D
Saq78642 chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
!%&*!(# %#T!

Pregnancy?1/1/1/1/1/?/1/1?

Okay, thats a little...insane.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Hehe...it's kind of ironic, in my opinion. Aki getting pregnant, I mean. Cheers for a great chapter. Don't fret too much about your schedule. After all, it sometimes takes me a month or so to add a few lines to a chapter I'm writing.
Lotusnapper chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Jack and Aki looking for rings was quite humourous, very pleasant and cheerful story.

Peace.
FullMetalBec chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This is great. I actually laughed when Aki asked that last question! :D Great chapter.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Don't you just hate it when your body goes on autopilot? Anyway, it was a good story building chapter. When Yusei and Aki get together, I can totally see Aki acting like that. Though, holding a bit of a distaste for someone because of something that happened before you even know someone is a little extreme, in my honest opinion.
Saq78642 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Well, well. "Jakku Atalasu-SAMA" has quite a pridacament, no?

LOL and Aki could very well kick his ass...to Kingdom come XD
Lotusnapper chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Quite nice, somewhat feastive, very enjoyable, translations help clarify some words in the chapter.

Peace.
senshi moon chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
the chapter was funny at the end where yusei,aki,and jack shot glares
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is a good read like your other stories so great job but I think that maybe you could of made it so Jack and Yusei both were gonna propose to aki/mikage, Like something like this:

As he walked down the dark streets which were lit with luminous lights of store signs and traffic lights.

As the man figure looked into a window we see his face compiled of striking, cobalt blue eyes, which matched his dark blue hair with its gold streaks and last but not least was the marking on his face that lead down his left eye down his cheek. he was out searching for something as he walked he noticed another man walking out there at the same time as he was this man wore a long, white trench coat which caught to his ankles. with blond hair and a tall physique.

As these two figures catch each other in their sights they come to a halt mere feet away from one another staring until the silence was broken by the blond male

"Yusei" said the man plainly

"Jack" said Yusei in the same monotonous tone.

"what are you doing here" said Jack a little puzzled to find Yusei roaming the streets at night

"I could ask you the same thing" said Yusei with his mind pondering the same thing as Jack

They just stare at one another as they were in the streets then Yusei broke the silence by answering Jacks question

"I'm looking for a ring" said Yusei

"well...I guess we were both looking for some jewelry" said Jack as he responded with a nod

Afterwards nothing but silence was in between them until they both asked in unison

"Who is it for?" they both asked

waited for an answer and said nothing as they nodded at one another and took off in the same direction

nothing could be heard from the two as they walked but if you listened close you could hear one word or name from both being mumbled

"Aki"

"Mikage"

To Be Continued

you could of made something like that but this is still good. But if you want use that excerpt I just told you it doesn't matter to me as long as there are happy readers I'm not a writer but I might be a fanfiction writer so whatever good story keep it goin
hobli chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Although your japanese is correct, i think aki should use "anata" rather than "koishii" because that's what women usually say for "darling" or "dear" other then that I look foward to your next update. ;]
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Since hardly any information has been given about the twins parents, it doesn't really have a big impact on me, but it does sound about right for the characters themselves. Jack looking to propose to Mikage, huh? As one of those rigidly stiff acting kinds of characters, the fact that he even admitted to feeling love must have taken a lot of willpower. Anyway, keep it up, cause I'm pulling for you.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3