Reviews for Bound For Tomorrow: Sesshomaru and Rin
krisaku chapter 18 . 3/29
I love it! They have this clumsy flirtation and it's funny!
RinHiroshi chapter 24 . 2/15
ahhh man please continue XD its so good i love it
lizfelt chapter 24 . 11/25/2016
I'm a little late to this party, but I have to say, first, that I never conceived that Sess/Rin would be together this way. Now, I see it as the natural progression of their relationship. Second, this, in its entirety, was amazing. Your explanations of both of their feelings and insecurities, leading up to their consummation of those feeling, without succumbing to crass vulgarities that are more suitable for Hustler magazine, kept the story in line with the manga, which I, at 37 y/o, can admit that I've enjoyed on multiple occasions. I love this and have already read it several times since I discovered it just 3 days ago. Bravo, and I'm looking forward to more from you.
x3PokkiTan chapter 24 . 11/21/2016
Damn it was getting steamy :c And to see that the last time updated was 3 years ago, my hope just vanished. I checked in ArchiveFourOwn and it's the same, still ch 24.

Plz update ; ~ ; you're literally the best SessXRin author in fanfiction TTTT
not trying to be bias to others but that's just show how much I love ur stories 3
Guest chapter 24 . 10/22/2016
Keep up the awesome work you're doing, but why the cliffhanger at chapter 24? Please do more of this chapter of Sesshomaru & Rin lemon fanfictions because I want to see wether Rin chooses to mark him as her mate since he already did his part on her.
Faerya Whiterun chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
You are my FanFic Hero.
Congrats on a very lively story. Please never stop. XD
ddddaaaae chapter 24 . 3/7/2016
here; responsestoravynskyeshiptheory . blogspot . com
Ishiyo chapter 12 . 1/23/2016
(throws out the brutest honesty) this chapter is very hot and so merciless (in a good way, obviously), well written, well written...
ddddaaaae chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
here: sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 24 . 12/11/2015
please continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!1
Crimson Fakewings chapter 7 . 11/29/2015
ok so i'm reading this for the third time and i just had the most adorable thought. sesshoumaru distracted and lost in thought while they were traveling when rin was a child. they are walking and sesshoumaru is leading like he knows where he is going but really he is think "i have no idea where we are and i can't remember where i was going..." and it just makes him seem so cute lol.
kikyo higurashi 101 chapter 24 . 11/6/2015
Finish it your amazing don't leave it as it is. Finish it.
Sesshomarufan30 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
So well written I really loved this one a lot.
Zyra Rayn chapter 24 . 9/24/2015
why didn't go finish, I'm a fan.
dont much like how young rin is, but I adore the story.
Please finish
Guest chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
This story is amazing realy well writen:D
And wow he's a virgin :o thank god because i hate it if Rin is not Sesshomaru first time same goes to her
Hope you update soon :)