Reviews for Bound For Tomorrow: Sesshomaru and Rin
Crimson Fakewings chapter 7 . 11/29
ok so i'm reading this for the third time and i just had the most adorable thought. sesshoumaru distracted and lost in thought while they were traveling when rin was a child. they are walking and sesshoumaru is leading like he knows where he is going but really he is think "i have no idea where we are and i can't remember where i was going..." and it just makes him seem so cute lol.
kikyo higurashi 101 chapter 24 . 11/6
Finish it your amazing don't leave it as it is. Finish it.
sue30 chapter 1 . 9/28
So well written I really loved this one a lot.
Zyra Rayn chapter 24 . 9/24
why didn't go finish, I'm a fan.
dont much like how young rin is, but I adore the story.
Please finish
This story is amazing realy well writen:D
And wow he's a virgin :o thank god because i hate it if Rin is not Sesshomaru first time same goes to her
Hope you update soon :)
This story is amazing seriously:D! and wow he's a virgin?!:o thank god because i hate it when rin is not sesshomaru first time same goes to rin
Hope the story is update again
I don't like rin's lack of shyness...I LOVE IT! Kyaaaaa i'm so glad that she's eager
Yay! Rin will live forever too like sesshomaru
I love sesshomaru's mother *sob*
Dxxna chapter 24 . 7/25
Omg Update Again Soon Please ! (:
cielos que chismosos son en el sengoku
huy nunca hagas enfadar a una mujer y menos a una en crecimiento
lawliet chapter 10 . 6/5
I give up. Can't take it out of character. And foul language. I don't mind lemons but I don't like the way you word them though.
lawliet chapter 6 . 6/5
The characters are so out of character. I admit though that I laugh at that bitch part.
lawliet chapter 1 . 6/5
well this is a surprise. Sesshomaru seems odd but oh well I'll wait for the next chappy
: I'm sad for jaken's death TT