Reviews for Ardor
kaerfratiug chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
this is awesome! im not a big fan of the whole 50sentence thing, but i really, really loved this. it was good, with a nice sense of humor while still keeping things T. awesome work :)
TaangtasticXD chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
taangtastic3
Invader Rachel chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
i loved it!
leDeluge chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Each sentence told an unforgettable story and I have never felt so much love from a fiction like this. Please keep writing Taang! I feel like you know them so well and that is something so rare.

My favorite sentence would have to be the one where Aang names his son Gyatso. It touched my heart and I honestly smiled reading it.

Thank you!
jellyjay chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Ooh, some of those are *hot* XD

Good work - Much love for that last one.
imotel chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was great, made me laugh so many times. i really enjoyed it.
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was a fun read! :)

I enjoyed them all especially this one (it made me laugh for several minutes):

Strength

It was often wondered who was more powerful: The Avatar, who could control all four elements, or his Earthbending Mistress, who could make him cower with a look.

LOL because...no matter how powerful you are, you are still only human and subject to normal human interactions. :)

Plus, making him cower is just Toph being Toph LOL.

I didn't mind the 'risque' ones. Sex is a very human way to connect to someone.

Great job and I hope this inspires more Taang!
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was awesome.

A very perfect break from my rosalie/emmett and jacob/leah fic binge.

yay avatar!

I loved it all, and loved esp. the part about being reincarnated in pairs, it was melancholy but sweet :D
aeriedescent chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Haha, I don't think I screamed "OMG MY VIRGIN EYES!" to any of them.

I liked them all actually, really well written. I especially liked them because Taang is my favorite pairing of the moment. Great stories!

-Kimi
jayma chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I commented on LJ, but I'll comment again! _ Totally enjoyed it! Taang FTW!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
It's too late for my eyes, read too many M ratings...

This one had me smirking through most of it. Really liked it. More please. Keep writing!
Brother Grimm chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
very nice i love reading thies they are entertaining