Reviews for Efflorescence
redwingsgirl514 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
*melting to a puddle on the floor* This is one of the best I've read. 3 You rock.
Haldir'sgirl1218 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
XD I LOVE IT JARETH X SARAH DAVID BOWIE YOU ROCK! XD the only girl i wlii let him have lol he's better gay lol XD but i can handle bi david to when i was 5 i frist seen this i now have seen it 55 time know everyline word song and lyric im that pathetic the obsession grew for 12 years and blossomed into obsession and admireation i cant tell you how many times i said goblin king goblin king where ever you may are come take me away lol it never happened i know this is in a review btw one more thing is it just me or is sarah so stupid she even said he fell in love with her lol i wish they made a second movie same actors and i would have said ok i'll love you take me i'm yours lol xD love at first sight
yuukiluna chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
i was wondering the same thing about the ship love the story by the way
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I. Love. THIS. Also, as far as I can tell, the JarethxSarah fandom is simply JxS... unless I'm missing something.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Wow, this was good! I really liked the way you wrote it! It's much different than the other ones I've read, but in a good way. Definitely more mysterious and I was spazzing throughout this entire fic! This is one pairing whose love will never die. And yes, Sarah did get it bad for Mr. Goblin King! ;D OF course, I think all us fans did too!
Kay104 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
this made me smile :). I always imagined Sarah would be the first to kiss him. anyway, loved the story :)
jessethevampire chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Amazing! Absolutely bloody fantastic!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Quite lovely with a satisfying ending.
writertron chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
d'awww... this is lovely _
Insane Romantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
That was so cute. I felt so sad for Jareth at first! But then the sixth thing made me happy. xD
akroaggie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Oh, this is marvelous. What a way with words you have.

One of my favorite fanfics ever.
Heise chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
heart-throbbing romance FTW

and the beautiful prose is to die for, honestly ... good job :)

ahhh Sareth, Jarah, I love it _
Hyperpegasi chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So true. He chased her until she caught him. XD
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really enjoyed this. Reminds of a story, in style, that I read years ago in a university newspaper that had a Labyrinthian aura about it. I like the "vanquishing line" - don't know why, but it has an interesting "something". Thanks for sharing! :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
*sighs dreamingly* So nice for a story to end this way. Thank you for sharing.