Reviews for Life's Decision
nazurath92 chapter 20 . 3/5
I really hope they save Daisuke I liked him the most out of the kids for some reason but overall I am very impressed by your work and I would like to thank you for making it this long now this is what I call a story :)
nazurath92 chapter 19 . 3/5
Now this is wonderful :)
nazurath92 chapter 18 . 3/5
Aww that's so sad and Kyubi is wrong but if I was her being trapped inside someone body I don't know what i'll do but its still wrong but sad all together
nazurath92 chapter 17 . 3/5
No I did not see this coming damn you Orochimaru
nazurath92 chapter 15 . 3/5
Aww I thought Suigetsu was on Sasuke side can't trust no one at that place
nazurath92 chapter 14 . 3/5
Now that I think about it Orochimaru and Jiraya are both perverts lol
nazurath92 chapter 9 . 3/4
I'm getting nervous at how everything is going to play out but this gives me a thrill of excitement just reading it
nazurath92 chapter 2 . 2/28
Oh man this is getting interesting
amaromarn chapter 20 . 1/23
ok... i know this is a late review but i just read your story tonight and absolutly loved it right up untill the last portion of this epilouge. seriously this thing has a TON of holes in it sauske and naruto both run off after one child in the middle of the night abandoning their other two children. based on information that you included earlier in the story these children should naturally be nearly as strong as early naruto when he is using the kyubi chakra since they got a portion of that too. now if you had planned to do a sequal and never got around to it their are fewer holes in your epilogue but i must say that for an epilogue you created more loose ends than you tied up. i would have liked to see a more concrete ending to the story not a cliffhanger. since its been about 4 years i doubt this will matter much but please in the future dont open things in your epilouges. save that for prolouges.
Bloody Mythical Goddess chapter 20 . 11/16/2013
I just found your note in the last author's note intriguing. I had found, while studying Egyptian history and mythology, that the ring finger was designated to show unity because there is a vein or artery that is directly connected to the heart. It doesn't branch off anywhere else and it is the only one that does it. So, in my understanding, the ring is essentially directly connected to the person's heart since the vein/artery goes from the ring finger to the heart.

Just an interesting aside. Your story is a bit more fascinating than other stories. I was wary at the beginning because I don't particularly care for stories where Naruto goes completely submissive but I warmed up to the story in the end. This is the fourth time I've attempted reading the story and the first time I've actually gotten through the entirety of it. I never could finish it before but I am glad that I finally did.
viewer chapter 20 . 10/16/2013
What an amazing story!
cary99 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Love it
01Kita chapter 19 . 9/6/2013
Tears, pain, love. I felt it all. You are an amazing writer. Every scene played out in my head. I was almost jealous of Naruto for finding his love. Granted it was at first force but than was so heart felt. If there was an award or Nobel prize for a fanfic you would win. I almost ex hated finishing it, because I just wanted it to go on. I'm going to be an animator some day and if I can get half as good as you I will have a shot. Thanks for sharing your masterpiece. I learned some different things and even gained some in sight. I will probably cry in a bit because it was such an amazing story! Thank you! Great work. I look forward to following you "my favorite" Author.
seireidoragon chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
This was super well written and this is the only mpreg story I've been able to read. I'm not a big fan but I do give mpreg stories a chance I just usually don't end up liking them. This one is the only mpreg story I've gotten through so far. Good job on this and I hope there's a sequel.
arifacandlelight chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
ahhh.. beautiful story.. well, i hope daisuke can be saved..