Reviews for Six Years and Crystal Clear Bars
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i liked it!
ClaMiAl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oooh, this story makes me want more!
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
This story is brilliant. I love the clips and the writing and the characterization.
hera2511 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I love your dialog. Very spot on, building characters from scratch, revealing them with their words. And poor Charlie. You exemplify the hopelessness well. I like your (typesetting) to show internal thoughts and asides.
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
LOVED IT The emotions were spot on and I liked the detailed desctiptions.

Happy future writing

ditte mai

jo chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
wow! are you gonna continue this? this was really good! ;D Peace!
vballmania23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I love this story - the way you got just the right amount of slowly creeping insanity in there, the sliver of rescue when he discovers the book, the eventual gaining of acquaintences (if not friends), the fights, the hierarchy of prison. Just an amazing story overall.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh. Wow.

CrewsZen chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Excellent. I really liked the additional characters, I liked a glimpse of him then. I just dug it all the way around. Kudos.
Liv Scully chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Very well written nice internal thoughts for Charlie. I think you mastered the art of characterization along with interweaving your own storyline seamlessly throughout. Keep on writing because I want to read more of your stuff!
omnie chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
I'm pretty sure I already reviewed this on livejournal, but, hey, it's good enough to review twice: this is one of my most favorite Life fics (and I think I've read nearly all of them by now, haha). It's everything that was lurking in the background in season one, brought to the front in that way that only fanfics can do.

I love how you depict Charlie's mindset from start to finish. He starts out bewildered and lost and kind of crazy, and he sheds pieces of himself (and picks up a few) until he's on his way to becoming the Charlie we meet later on. The other inmates are a good way of showing that. He's lost in his head at first, and then interacting with these other guys helps ground him in his new reality.

It's painful, but in exactly the right way for this kind of story. And wow, you can HEAR the force of that closing line. Wonderfully done.
star jelly chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was a brilliant story. I think that it did justice to a brilliant show.