Reviews for Beach Gazing
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/8
This is lovely! So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
That's sweet! :D
corbeauprophet chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This story is just amazing! It's really soft, cute, not OOC...perfect!
Seriously, well done!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww~ That Was A Sweet/Sad Story. I Loved How Shawn Climbed In Between Lassie's Legs.

Great Story. X3
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow this made me miss my Grandpa. But it also made me realize that I can visit his grave next year on the anniversary of his passing because I'm going to college in that town :). Thanks! And this story is adorable, I love it! :D Keep writing!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
aw cute!
Victoria Ackles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aww poor shawn, its always hard to lose someone you love. This is a really great oneshot (though even better as part of a series/longer story, hint hint :) ) I also love th rest of your psych fics(; office nookie, pineapple, hair issues, fun at the gun range to name a few! Gotta love shassi PWP and dominant lassi) as well as your criminal minds fics.

Btw I think you spelt a word wrong in the BG fic; you put

"The girl had been so young...and he couldn’t understand how someone could have killed her and so...viscously."

but i think the last word should have been 'viciously', (unless you were thinking of a different word)
Abbie chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Amazing. I love it! It's the third story I've read (written by you) and it's as sweet and perfect as the others. Congrats, really. Very good job. Cheers!
diamond004 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Ohh... I love this! And I could so see this happening! Most fics I kind of pick and choose what happens from the series that also applies to the fic.. but with this I could see their whole history and everything. It helped that they were so in-character. :)

Thanks for the great experience, and I look forward to reading more from you!

ZedPM chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Not usually a Shassie fan but...

Johnny Davenport chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Oh my goodness! This is pretty much the sweetest story I've ever read. Great job hun!