Reviews for Caught Under the Mistetoe
mrpandapancake chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
This is fantastic! i would love a sequel or a continuation of these short stories! the wedding maybe? but this was 100% heart warming
GreatKateZonkeyMachine chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Excellent! Nice writing, everyone was IC, brilliant closing line. There were some small grammar issues, but that's not as important as style. The Matt Cruse archives need more of this quality writing. PLEASE write another Matt Cruse fic!
Mythirll chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
awwww this was soo cute :D i loved it
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
You know, I applaud this. Not many stories I read get favorited, but I think this is deserved, considering they're in character, I loved what the mistletoe sparked, and...well, it was overall a great experience reading this. Nice job.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Haha YAY! That was a satisfying fluff. Nice job!
NRSwarrior chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
I hope you post another story this one was really good
Togira Ikonka chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
heh heh, because Mr. Cruse and Ms. de Vries have always been well mannered socially. Never have they caused a stir.

Not!

lovely fix of fluff for Matt and Kate.
the LIME-GREEN color chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
yeah! im very happy with this, thank you!

what i liked about this was that, one: i do love matt and kate pairing, but most importantly, your writing did seem like Kenneth Oppel, even though you had your own little spin to it. i guess this wasnt suppost to be anything big, but i really enjoyed it!

-but also near the end you wrote "completely and utterly necessarily", the necissarily part doesnt really work. just saying...-
cheekytriangle chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Bravo. Really, well done. I read a lot of fanfictions, and even though I hate most of them, this one was really fantastic. Matt and Kate were perfectly in character, and at quite often you sounded a lot like Kenneth Oppel, but with your own unmistakable spin. I assumed it was a oneshot, so even though I wasn't looking for any crazy deep plots, I think you should try to continue the story. If you do, I'm certain that it'll be magnificent. 10/10

Cheekytriangle.
Frogster chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, so cute! I was wondering where you'd gone to. It's nice to "hear" from you again!

Is Starclimber already out? If not, when will it be?

Update soon!