Reviews for The Enemy of My Enemy is My Enemy
Celenas chapter 18 . 3/13/2013
Wow, all the feels this story gave me! This was such an enjoyable read! Skywarp and Stinger were great together. Some of their bantering had me rolling on the floor, especially their swapping of bachelor stories. I was kind of sad to see the story end, but glad it was a happy ending. I will definitely be checking out the sequel to this.
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Dr. Doom? Really?
Oh, well. The rest of the story's so much fun, I'm willing to put up with a little cheesiness.
LucasVN chapter 18 . 2/6/2012
I normally don't do crossovers, but if you want to be honest, you did this one so well I wouldn't have known it was one if you hadn't said so.

I like your character, Stinger, immensely. He comes across as a military type in a believable manner, which, considering your current occupation, was easy work. Also, you managed to write good depictions of aerial combat. Not quite the technical descriptions I'm used to (huge reader of Tom Clancy and Dale Brown), but much better than the norm.

Above all, however, I was amazed by the overarching theme at work in the fic. Seeing our favorite flyboys not only working with a human, but actually coming to respect him as an equal? Sounds surreal, but but pulled it off in an amazing manner.

All right, on to the sequel.
SingingFlames chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
Love this so far! I normally avoid all fanfics with an OC like the plague, but this is really interesting! I can't wait until I have time to read the rest. :)
kaiiju chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Okay, my first thought about this was... an OC? Ugh, hope the dreaded thing isnt female, or worse, a Mary-Sue. shudder But then, you proved me wrong about my aprrehension. (You know what they say about assuming- it makes an ass out of you and me.)I like Stinger. I really do, he's grown on me and I also like how you portray their "snarkfest". Also, Latveria? BEST CROSSOVER EVER. When you asked how familiar the readers were with canon, all I could think was-"that is going to be one kickass battle of whoop-ass." I am now really looking forward to an epic Skywarp vs Doctor Doom battle.
Jacqueline Faber chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Ah, paperwork.

Ha ha!

So Doom is dead? Why did he SOMETIMES refer to himself in the third person?
Jacqueline Faber chapter 16 . 3/28/2011
0.0

And no "ick, I touched a squishy" or "ick, the squishy's in my cockpit! ewww!"?

I hope Stinger wakes up and gets to enjoy a bit of it.
Jacqueline Faber chapter 10 . 3/28/2011
Okay, this is one of my FAVORITE chapters, and I've read Crosswinds (chapter 1-20), Claiming, and Metallic Thoughts, Genetic Memories (chapter 1-23).

o.0

So at least TWO of the Seekers saw what could happen when such a skilled HUMAN pilot has access to more than Earth-made scrap-jets.
Jacqueline Faber chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
XD

DANG, 'Warp's good with the lady-bots.

I guess Screamer's too full of himself and TC is too self-contained.

But CHROMIA!

XD

Oooooh, 'Hide would be PISSED!
Jacqueline Faber chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hee hee. Poor 'Warp. Did the vial switching cause a 'splosion? I LOVE 'splosions!
mooncrossed chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
I love this story. When I first found it, I couldn't tear myself away for the entire time it took to read it. Wonderful descriptions, amusing dialogue, and a killer plot, this was deffinately a fun ride! Keep it up!
Yuki Hikari chapter 18 . 1/29/2011
Ah, just finished this. SO MUCH AWESOME.
StarSwoop chapter 18 . 6/27/2010
taken me all day to read this wonderful story, excellent work, will catch up with the sequel over the next week or so. very enjoyable!
V-Amy chapter 18 . 5/24/2010
This is a very well-written story. It's not normally the type I would read, but I'm very glad I clicked on it. Dr. effing. Doom. That was awesome. Your characterizations and style are good, but what really makes this stand out is how well thought-out it is. Under what situation would skywarp and a human would work together, under what situation would starscream not blow the human up (rather than some personality quirk that authors normally use as an excuse), reaction of the US forces, what would actually pose a threat to giant alien robots, and all of it was just, wow. I can see that a lot of planning went into this to make it as plausible as possible, and it's great to see that you managed to make all of this happen while keeping everything in character. It was very fun, very interesting, and didn't have any short of explosions either. I kept thinking "how are they going to get out of this one, how are they going to get out of this one?" every chapter! I am definitely reading your sequel to this one-look for a review for that one too.
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 18 . 3/14/2010