Reviews for Draw
LOL, cute.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Star Wars Star Treck
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ah I love it! Anything teasing Dwight and bringing Jim and Pam together makes my A-list ;) And I'm a huge Star Wars fan too, so I loved all of those references! lol Good job!
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh my wow! You've got these characters d-o-w-n, homie! Straight out! That is them...Kudos. I don't think I've ever read anyone write them so well. Are you sure you're not a writer for the actual show itself? If I'm not careful, I'm going to start talking to my friends one day about the Office episode where Dwight brought his lightsaber to work... Great job!
VM chapter 1 . 12/15/2008

you write the cast really well.

i was laughing pretty hard. i could see almost everything happening.

nicely done
bingbangboom714 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I loved it!

The ending was really cute.
bloodwrites chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
What a great story! - You managed to capture not only the wit of the show, but the rhythm of the characters and the language as well. Just great, a real pleasure to read.
xmarisolx chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Very nicely done. Everyone was in was a normal day at the office. I really like the tender note on which the story ended.
daz3dandconfus3d chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LOL. Wow. This was hilarious. :D

Star1086 chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Euterpe's Bard chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This is too great! You have to update soon so I can find out what happens. I almost busted a gut laughing!

-Euterpe's Bard
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was such a cute story iwant to find out what happens next, i mean the meeting between jim and pam in the lunch room! you should totally add another chapter!

PLease Add A Chapter,

gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That was really, really cute, and very in character. Great work!
JamFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Hehehe that was . Dwight at his weird and strange best. Look forward to reading more fics from you :)