Reviews for Solitary Hearts
Loved it! Thanks for sharing
HelenaRickman1 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
sniff sniff sniff
Rickman my World chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Oh, the DRAMA! Loving it :)
Blumenkasten chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
All in all, the story is nicely written. I personally don't like your version of Hermione, though. I find her very annoying. Sure, her heart has been broken and she is sick of being hurt, but handling it that immature? Not really my thing, I'm sorry.
What I also miss, are reasons why Snape is Falling for her just now. He is 'giving himself a chance', but what actually is it that makes him want to kiss her all of a sudden, burn Lily's photograph etc.? She is no different than before, besides being very stubborn and unfriendly...

I like your writing style and the setting you chose, but there are too many things, that are just not for me in your story. That's why I'm going to stop reading now.
Even though your story is already completed, I wanted to give you some feedback. I hope you can see it as constructive, rather than hurtful. I tried my best :)

(Not a native speaker, please excuse mistakes)
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 30 . 2/23/2014
Aw this is cute! Nice job and I'm glad everyone made it :)
mehitabelrose chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
this was a sweet story, thanks for writing :)
It Ends Where It All Began chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Severus if a HALFBLOOD, henceforth the half-blood prince.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
ron bashing! omg i love you. (in a fan sort of way of course)
Snapeluvr23 chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Very nicely written. I love how Severus is becoming more "fluffy" towards Hermione
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 30 . 1/2/2013
this was great! I loved it!
Montara chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
I liked it. Thank you!
harrytonkslover2216 chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
wonderfully written
spaceball10 chapter 30 . 8/17/2012
This was so good! Loved it! Thank goodness for a happy ending. :D
rookseer chapter 30 . 7/12/2012
I love your stories! Keep writing.
fanficfanatic62992 chapter 30 . 5/27/2012
This was great. I couldn't stop reading it until I finished it. I cried so much when reading it and I always like a happy ending.