Reviews for Twisted Occurences
runswithskizors chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
holy fuck, update!

i didnt think this much brilliant plot would hit the story.

you NEED to update.
Mantinas chapter 6 . 2/15/2009
Great chapter you guys! I can't wait to read more!
watch-me-write chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
-huff huff- Whew, I am SO sorry guys! I know I was already late for the last review, but now I feel gorrid for being late twice in a row! I'm sosososososososososo SO sorry!

...hah. Ok, now that's done (and I hope you forgive me), on with the review!

Wow, I SO wasn't expecting that! Any of it. Like I said, I figured I'd just stick with Riku, but then Sora came in and they did that weird-but-funny password (that was very embarrassing to read, I'll have you know, LOL) and I wasn't expecting Sora to come in. I also wasn't expecting Sora to be so bloodthirsty. To be honest, I expected it of Axel (though not so excessively) but not Sora. Not adorably innocent Sora.

And to be completely and utterly honest, I also wasn't expecting (LOL, I wasn't expecting a lot of things in this chapter) Axel to be able to posess people. Like, I know that should be quite obvious, but for some reason it went right over my head and when he did it I was like "WHOA HOLY CRAP!" and then "YEEAH, WHOO-HOO!" LOL.

But all in all, I think it was a pretty successful chapter, Terra. One of the best, if I may go so far to say. LOL, but I think my job is done now, even if I'm sort of bad it the timing right now, ahaha.

So...hehe, let's hope I see you round earlier next time. But don't hold your breath for that. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Bex O
tsukasa912 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
no axie dont go away

i wonder how axel felt being short for once and lol him possesing roxas gives new meaning to axel is inside roxas D

im now goona go around telling ppl riku, you sexy beast take off your pants XD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
DOPEASS STORY

can't wait to find out what happens next

why is it rated M?
SkyeFlyte chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Wow, that was unexpected! Great though, I love a good action story! *munches on popcorn*

Axel sure seems alot more bloodthristy in this fic now,and Sora too, that's unusual.

I liked how he was able to posses Roxy, but now i'm worried, because Rox got stabbed. Poor Roxas...

BTW I lol'd at the password scene! That's hilarious
mei lynn 64 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
-flailing arms wildly-OMG! NOW IF ROXAS DIES, THEN I'LL BE HAPPY SAD CAUSE ROXAS IS DEAD, BUT HE'LL BE WITH AXEL! OMG! IT WOULD BE JUST THE WORSTE BEST THING /EVER/! HOLY FLYING MONKEYS! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT'S GUNNA HAPPEN NEXT! I HOPE HE LIVE/DIES!1!11!-runs after a fly-
UnchartedHeart chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
Yay for another update XD I love it and oh the suspense. And I hear ya on writers block, thats EXACTLY what I'm going through...

BUT Terra. I'll read your HotS tonight and review the latest chapter, I havent had time to read it!
Insanecat6 chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
That was certainly action packed. I wonder how Roxas will react when he wakes up about Axel using his body like that? I mean, to kill people and the possession in general. Also, was Roxas even aware of what was going on while he was possessed? And how is Axel going to find him again once he wakes up, since Sora is taking Roxas away and has no way to do the same with Axel? Argh, having Axel as a ghost just brings up so many questions. Love to you for the chapter. I'll be looking forward to the next one. Bye.
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
OMG No! Roxas don't die! Axel, make sure he's ok. If he turns into a ghost too he might be able to touch you and then he'll probably hit you very, very hard. Dammit I lost the perverted game. Heheheh ghost schmex... Ahem! It's not a bad chapter, Terra! I like it, it's really good! *wanders off searching* Now I know I have cookies around here some- dammi, huggie monster, let go! *Returns* Right. Here have a huggie-monster's stolen cookie.
Insanecat6 chapter 5 . 1/20/2009
This story is very interesting. It can be so serious at times but then you have something silly happen and it sets itself up for a very nice contrast. The flashbacks were especially entertaining, although just a bit awkward since they were in Axel's first person POV and the rest is third person POV. Love to you for the fic. I'll be looking forward to future chapters. Bye.
Funeral.Bell chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Darn, I was wrong D:

ZOMFG. JACK, FAWK YEAH :D

He is the fawking shiz XD

O, WTF IS RIKU RELATIONSHIP WITH AXEL? SDFVz dfxscjn

Total WTF-ness. XD

LOL.
Funeral.Bell chapter 3 . 1/17/2009
My guess is. . .Merlin!

I dunno, random guess. MAJOR PROPS IF I GOT IT RIGHT.

LOL, got married, yeah right ; Pshaw, Roxas turned straight too soon? WAY TOO HARD TO BELIEVE.

But ya almost got me in a panic when he was withering in the last part D:

EVIL PEOPLE.

DX

CNMY
watch-me-write chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Hey! Sorry for the late review. I already apologised to Terra through e-mail, but I'll apologise to you too, Jay. I'M REALLY SORRY!

Anyway, I didn't think that chapter was as bad as you thought it was. It was interesting to here Axel's point of view. I used to write in first POV, but then realised I sucked at it and went to third person, LOL.

Hehe, Jack stuffed Merlin into the cupboard...shame, Merlin. I never really thought much of him either, but I don't not like him. But anyway, it seriously wasn't that bad of a chapter. I guess some authors judge themselves harsher than others, LOL...I think I'm one of them.

Ooh, cliffy...aww, that sucks _ But I hope you update again soon! I wonder if it's Riku who came through the door or if it's someone else...ah, well, who else could it be? Well, I think I'll just stick to Riku for now, LOL.

Till next time!