Reviews for White Tile
FroggyJump chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
After reading 180 this shouldn't have been a surprise but it is still sad what Leah lost and that Jacob isn't with her, well that's just worse.

I did like that Edward was there with her and I thought it was sweet that they even think about Leah.
lustofficial chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Leah Edward! XD

I cant stand that paring, mainly because the plot is SOOOO overdone. But again, you have changed my mind.
arianakaylani chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
U should add a chapter..:)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Jacob must be in complete denial about Leah being pregnant because it doesn't set right with his conscious... I love how Edward was so kind to Leah & helped take care of her, but aborting her baby?
krissey cullen chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
what happens to the baby if there was one? what does Edword do? does he go get carlisl? or does he just let her deail with it? please i need to know!
Kelly123 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
EGADS!

Oh my love for this is unreal.

How do you make me so sad but so happy at the same time? This is beautiful, but absolutely depressing. I think another companion is necessary...please?
Mika chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
You know, "180 Degrees" was depressing enough...but she losing the kid made it worst. I mean if Jake's gonna leave her, Leah should be able to keep something good of Jake's. TT_TT Nonetheless it was well written and I did like the Edward and Leah interaction. I find it highly interesting. Question though, are you gonna continue this? Or is it just gonna be "White Tile" and "180 Degrees"?
BOOlexi chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
wow!

are you going to continue this, or is just a one-shot?
silhouettedstarlight21 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
leah and edward just talking makes me hysterical. i love them as semi-friends-sorta. i actualy put that in a story of mine, i love the idea so much!
Anidori-Kiladra chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, I liked this one too. The Edward/Leah interaction was wonderful, and helped to satisfy the what-about-Leah's-werewolf-baby wonderings I had after reading 180 Degrees. The point of view seemed to switch between Leah and Edward occasionally, but it didn't really interrupt the flow.

~Ani
Darth.Kitty chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
:( so sad...

i love the story, Ive read it at least 5 times since I found it, but still is so sad because I hate the idea of Leah not being able to have children :(
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
omg omfreakinggod.

i love this ship, iv already wrote a story on it but i need mroe!
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This was interesting. It's too bad that Jacob never found out. I would have liked to see his reaction. Great job.
A Damsel In Distress chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
its was really really good! i loved it! and usually i dont sumit reviews so please update soon!
Alari chapter 1 . 12/7/2008