Reviews for Faustus Rising
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
*hugs* i love it! Good job! I love how postitively evil Sebastian really bring him out in this story :) i thouroughly enjoyed it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Very interesting!

I find with this series, there's not as much sheer level of cute as with other series… [coughhetaliaaxispowerscough] So I can't say "ee, so cuuute~" because it's not cute…it's too dark to be cute…so it's interesting! Very interesting and nicely written!
Insomniac Owl chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Oh, Doctor Faustus... it's one of my favorite plays too :) You've inspired me.
theInfamousNeedle chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Loved it.

I've read Dr. Faustus/studied it in English last year, and I still have my script with me. XD Now I'm 'studying' Animal Farm (GAH BORING. I want to study Romeo and Juliet again. Or Sweeney Todd, that would be interesting :D ) I like the way you portray Sebastian, all dark and twisted (if that's the right word) like the demon he is.

P.S. Go English Nerds!
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was really good.
blueblood chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
well first off i do like how you used the whole tragic history of doctor faustus..its one of my fav. plays too :). with sebastian's name its a reference to the Inquisitor Sebastien Michaelis who wrote Histoire Admirable de la Possession d'une Penitente after some nuns were possesed by a included the hierarchy of the demons of hell he compiled through interviewing the nuns...and he also wrote an earlier book on demons called Pneumalogie: Discours des esprits... but anyway good story..
crescent-moon-demon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Hey, I just wanted to say that this was really good and I enjoyed reading this and a few of your other stories. And thanks so much for suggesting The Tragic History of Doctor Faustus. I loved reading that so much, itz going on my list of books to add to my personal library.

End Transmission chapter 1 . 1/22/2009 That was really, really good. There aren't many Kuro fics yet, and many of those that are out there don't portray Sebastian very well. But yours did. I could see the whole scene, and it gave me shivers. Great job!
fouloldron chapter 1 . 1/22/2009

Nicely done. :)
Urae chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
The wanna-be cat has Ciel's tongue!

*crawls into a corner and dies from how bad that joke was*

Ahem! Great drabble. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I might just have to check out The Tragic History of Doctor Faustus. It sounds interesting.

Anyway, fantastic little drabble you've got here! Kudos to your awesome writing abilities!
Snowy Leopardess chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I don't completely get this, but I get it enough to get that it was completely oozing awesomeness. It's wonderfully poetic! I love it. Great, great job.

K1M chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I wish I could read "The Tragic History of Doctor Faustus", but I have my own reading assignment which is quite long... *sigh* Oh well. Another time maybe.

That was a very interesting story. I like to see Sebastian's dark side - or rather his true identity. He is a demon after all, and that is not to be forgotten. I wonder what there is about Ciel's soul that makes it interesting enough for Sebastian to wait many years before claiming it... He would probably have chosen an older prey if he was really hungry at that time. XD

Anyways, great story, with a touch of angst and darkness that I enjoyed a lot! (_~)
Olivia R. Emmott chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
OMG. Amazing!
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
iruka92 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I would do anything to be at your place, Ciel... you CHIBI!