Reviews for If I could tear you from the ceiling
berry5tz chapter 1 . 4/22
This is very sad. It would be so hard to have a friend going through something good like that. It would take such courage for the both of them to carry on.

Nicely written.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
ohh god this story was sooo beautiful and sad...really...woow
Niagarakatze chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey!

I like this fanfiction very much! You don't find a lot of "only friendship" ffs with sasuke and naruto. It's a pity because friendship is how their realtionship is meant to be and not shonen ai. imao.

I love how you describe naruto's feelings - I really can comprend them. And sasuke's lack of emotion is also brilliantly described. This makes the image which came up to my mind while reading your ff really... mh, yeah, touchable. And the whole plot and explanations (eg why to kill himself or not) are logical.

If we look at the manga right now, it could really end up sth like in your ff - sasuke blind (or even dead -.-). But right now I don't think Kishimoto would let him "cry" in naruto's arms or show "positive" emotions. As he's up to crash sasuke's charakter X_x

Er, no, this has nothing to do with your lovely fanfiction! I only start ranting '

(I'm sorry if my english was bad from time to time :/ )
RenAfri chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
*sobs*

*sobs*

Good Job.

I like this.
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh, that was so sad. :( I am so glad that Sasuke finally accepted Naruto though. Things like these warm my heart. :)
ButterflyOnna77 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
So sad... And I can imagine something like that actually happening to, after everything is over...
kuzon234ray chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*is in tears* Great work!

-Ray