Reviews for Wishlist
bug2001 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I loved this entry so much. I love how you didn't go into great detail on each day, but included little snippets of their conversations ... so funny and sweet and good. :)
Edwardxlovesxme chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw

that was sweet :)
icefang7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was awsome! thanks
calypsorchid chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*takes deep breath* W-O-W. That was amazing writing! I loved the whole thing, especially the small bits about the practicing :P I only wish there was more!

Ahh, I may have to reread this later :)

- Sarah
Cormandy chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Great one shot! I love the holiday theme, and how you lead up to Christmas with experimenting!
laibballfan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
that was what SHOULD HAVE happened in New Moon. Loved it!
Isabella Juliet chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow, what a perfect oneshot! So sweet, and funny as well, especially the practice sessions :D

And I loved the chritmas-y feel of it.

It was really good, the fact that Edward hadn't left at all, it made the whole story nice and it seemed more like their first time than in any other story I've read.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
So sweet! i wish breaking dawn was as good as that :)
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Loved it, was a great progression for them. The little snippets were just enough to tease and tantalize without bogging down with too much detail.
Hayley-Cullen93 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow! Now that was great! Well done!
JessMess chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Fantastic one-shot!

I thought that it was amazing! Really well written, really well thought out and really entertaining :P

I couldn't help laughing at the thought of Edward buying Bella a 'plastic device'. There is no way that he would never be around, unless it's a hunting trip :P

BYe
Anna Diamond chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
This story literally left me breathless. Not in the heavy panting dirty way, but just... it's perfect! I love the holiday theme, and the way you progress through their "experiementation" ?

I really really loved it! Wonderful! I want an Edward for xmas! :(
JenRar chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
aw, how great! That was very sweet & sexy!
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9