Reviews for Neurosis
yoyoente chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
GAH! You haven't updated this in like two years...it's sad, because I think this has lots of potential.

I hope your muse starts smacking you over the head with some ideas.
whirleeq chapter 3 . 8/21/2009
The first two chapters were interesting; the third confusing, unless you are trying to slip in another crossover without specifically stating it. It would have been better if you had gone with the House/Buffy meeting, after all that was the hook with this story, rather than reminiscing with some OC.
mindwrung chapter 3 . 12/16/2008
Love it! fabulous, as always ]
Ensei chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
21st review! w00t! I love your stories and only found out about you a day ago, but I'd like to request any continuation of the Buffy and russian guy theme (either Bourne Supremacy and/or Eastern Promises) if that's okay. Thanks. Happy writing.
torotoro chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
Great story, please keep writing. I like how you incorporate the other series/stories.
TTrunks chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
Excellent, I don't know why everyone has House with "bad" guys, but I'm interested to see how it plays out. I kind of want to hear/see whatever House and Buffy's meeting.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
nice intriguing
dd chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
wtf
Roxie156 chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I'm ao glad you're back! yet another great start to a story. I love your writing and once again, you've captured every character's personality to a T. I'm looking forward to more soon and hopefully (crosses fingers) some updates on some of your other amazing stories.
Firewolfe chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
I love these cross overs with Buffy being with the Russian. Nicely done. More soon I hope. I do hope you redeem the bad guy though.

Lisa
Gamine Madcap chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Okay...I'm still trying to figure out how all the mob people fit together. And how Buffy fits in with the mob people. I understand suspense, but be careful how long you go with the random chunks of information. For example, you completely skipped over Buffy's meeting with House (which I'm assuming you're going to come back to later) but that's what the first two chapters had been building up to. So it skip it entirely for a secondary plot line really jars the reader. I really love your writing style, just be careful-it can be hard to get into a story when you have to keep going back to previous chapters and try to figure out how everything pieces together. Other than that, keep up the great work and update soon!
teaonthestairs chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
This is very captivating! Love the weaving in of the backstory and the narrative in this chapter! So well done! I can't wait for more!
Emerald Cloud chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Crikey! 21 O_O!

Me gods, if I were the 21st, I dun't know what I'd ask for!

I'm all giggly and giddly, lol. 21...I'll havta' remember that O_o.

GREAT chappie by the way :D. Yummily fantastico _!
enchantedlight chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
interesting, update soon please!
HippoKrys chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This story has gotten me extremely intrigued... BtVS/House/Eastern Promises cross. Very interesting. :) Can't wait to read more. I'm sensing that you're going to maybe make this a Buffy/House pairing I will hope other wise. However the thought of Nikolai and Buffy together - that could be fun and interesting to read.