Reviews for Long Road to Ruin
LoveNaitomea chapter 32 . 7/2/2014
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I CANT EXPRESS HOW MUCH YOU MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE RIGHT NOW! THANK YOU ;0 I WISH IT CONTINUED THO OMG I LOVE THE SEX SCENE ;0! WISH THERE WAS ANOTHERR AND I WISH SHE OPEN HER STUBBORN MOUTH AND SAID SHE LOVED X OMGGGGG! LOL I WISH I DIDNT FINISH THE STORY BUT ALL GOOD THINGS MUST COME TO AN END ;(! THANK YOU AGAIN! 3!
LoveNaitomea chapter 15 . 6/27/2014
dwl omg how u gonna see robin all fucked up lmao and go in ur room and makeout with red x almost about to have sex dwfllll i love it! :D
deets1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Also let me just say that this story was just sidi verse and Multi-faceted! I could feel the shifts Raven went through as she developed. I can hardly believe that the same person searching for the edge went through the first of the tenth-four days, went to Azarath, and took charge of her mirror. Slash also the thing with that one alchemist. That was interesting.

I just can't with this story. I'm going to have to take a while to digest it. It was beautiful. Plain and simple. Oh and the scent calming thing with X-nice. I just... That last chapter. Sigh. I have a few issues. Mainly the Robin thing-but since she loves X for X now and had for a lkng time I'm mostly fine.

Loved this
Deets
deets1 chapter 32 . 4/1/2014
Beautiful story. Honestly kind of pissed about the Robin cause that was slapped on the end-I just need Rae to love X, you know? But anyway it was redeemed and she really does so yay! The Robin thing was just a surprise. A big one.

And the dude really just needs to learn that there's gray. He bleeping created red x-he has no right to judge. He had the least right really.

Anyway beautiful story full of the messiness one would expect with loving a villain-people tend to forget that.

Thanks for writing this,
Deets
Summerblossom12 chapter 32 . 11/12/2012
wow, can you write a story... Go X! awesome story.. just amazing i'm up like 1 in the morning just to finish a chapter... and yawning in class...and just like poor robin and speedy
Parting2Eyes chapter 32 . 7/28/2012
Oh how I hate u and love u at the same time! But what's more, I sure am crazy bout ya u tear jerker and heart pulling writer u ;D!
You have an amazing mind that I don't think anyone can come up with better than you have. The plot, the character, oh the characters on how right u have hit the spot! Every turn, every push all had reason behind them all. Shit, after all this u my friend, "should take a vacation" ;)
Parting2Eyes chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
*tears* Mallllyyyyyyy Dx! Ur freaking amazing at how u pull on my heart strings!
Vaala chapter 32 . 6/23/2012
I always love your stories.
Oceanwind chapter 32 . 3/2/2012
I want to write a really long review about how much I loved every single chapter in this story. It was brillinat. I noticed a few of your author notes you had to defend you writing and I'm appauled at that. You have written one of the best Redx Raven stories I have ever read in my life and let me tell you I have read plenty of them. I wish this review was longer. I'm going to mention your story in mine that I'm writing so everyone finds this wonderful piece and gets to read it and enjoy it like I did.

I noticed it has been a few years since you've wrote this story but I felt compelled to review anyways. I almost reviewed every chapter. I mean sheer brillance. The build up for everything was so perfect and Raven in my opinion was in character so wonderfully...

Thank you for one of the better reads I have ever gotten on this site. It will forever be on my favorite's list and I will forever mention it to others so this piece is never forgotten. Thank you again for writing this. Your story was so brilliant... I just can't stop rambling it's that brilliant.

Forever your devoted reader

Oceanwind.
DemolitionLvr chapter 32 . 2/8/2012
that was such a good story. After over 200k words, I can't really say anything else. It was so... epic. That's the word. Apart from a bit of a habit you have with comma splices, your writing and plot execution just blew me away. I didn't actually think she'd stay with X in the end, I kinda thought someone would die, but hey, I loved this ending. So worth like the three days of reading it took (mostly during school- what else is a body supposed to do in pre-calc?). Best Rae/X story I've ever read. You actually totally evolved the idea of a hero/villain relationship- it's struggles, inevitable outcomes, heartaches, changing loyalties, guilt. I loved your OCs; Lucas was a particular favorite, as well as Marcus. I wish he'd had more screen time. I read some of your notes, and I don't blame you for being upset when people nagged about your depiction of Azarath. I thought it was well done, and understood that you were making it up to suit your story. It flowed well that way. The twist at the end, her being in love with Robin, worked so well- I think you gave that feeling throughout the story, little hints and foreshadowing, like her particular hostility to the rumors that she and Robin were having an affair, X's dramatic hatred of being compared to Robin, her commonplace comparisons of the two despite that. In a way, I had hoped that in the end, she would give X up for Speedy, because it probably would've been healthier for her, but after all she and X went through together, I think they just belong together in the end. Hell, the guy (X) got her to fall in love with him. Kudos to him! I really loved Drake's character- he may have been a schmuck sometimes, but he was a good guy (As Speedy said) and he totally deserves to get his love in the end.

God I wish you'd write a sequel! Guess I'll just have to imagine... anyway, Excellent job, Excellent story :)
CutieSOS chapter 32 . 1/16/2012
this was awsome.
ethan chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
my sister loves this books please make more

Hmmmm chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Huh. Nice, it's different.
craizypet chapter 32 . 7/5/2011
loved it! great story, so glad that other author i read mentioned it! lol, keep up with the writing!
craizypet chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
lol, i normally dont comment til the end of the story, buti couldnt help myself, it cracked me up, when ever someone makes some sort of joke about being alone, or if the rest of the family goes out except for one, then the song everyone sings is that one... lol, i cracked me up, and i could so hear it in my head! :D