Reviews for To See Konoha
hlshinobi chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
UDAAAAAAAAATE
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
love it, cant wait to read more
Monte0411 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you updated this story! I always thought it was great and i'm still keen to see what happens! I like the additional chapter of Naruto's little adventure. I particularly like the idea of Naruto not realising his impending ailment because he's used to being healed quickly- that's some good thinkin! anywho, looking forward to an update soon!
liondancer17 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Wow...I don't even remember this story..good story anyway!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Hehe, I remembered this story. And let me tell you, I was very confused before I read the author's note where the original first chapter use to be. There was no way this new chapter came after it. I can't wait to read some more of the story! Hm, I wonder what was in the scroll.
terrorofthehighway chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Uh, does that mean that you're going to be updating this regularly until it finishes? (Regularly meaning, at least once a month?)
ImplausiblyForgetful chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Hm... I like this fic. A lot

~Serial-Doodler~
MistressWinowyll chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Really good chapter. I was a little worried that Sakura was going to die when you mentioned the 'wasn't going to make it' bit. Still, I was a little surprised that Sasuke was the one who saved Naruto, but it made sense considering that Tobi needed to attack someone in order for him to be material enough for him be attacked. Great chapter.

Your Mistress.
hibari-mukuro chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
blind man sasuke? if yes, he sure changed.

sounds good so far. :D
Fudo Masaru-Daichi chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
Hey,this is like,damn good.

I mean it! It's much better than most of the fics I've read lately. The story...the way your words flow...I like it. It's really good. There isn't too much description or too little. No spelling errors or such...plot is great too...

Most of the time I only read completed fics,well,99.6% of the time anyway. This time,it's different.I'm reading this fic because it's great. I'll wait for you to update,even if you take forever to.

*Repeats self* This. Is. Damn. Good.
Ginnysaysso chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Wish you'd finish it :)
Dai chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wai! Plz continue I really love how this seems to be going! The suspense is killing me! ;-; well, anyway plz continue writing this story it is quite a good start.
BlackWolfHowling chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
While I'm certain I know who "Kisho" is, I'm still very interested in this story. And yes, I do want an update.
Halskr chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
After reading your other story, I had to read this one too. I hope you continue it.
Tessa Marlene chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
I was surprised how well written this was, a bit rare for the gazillion Naruto fanfics that are here. I am interested to read more.