Reviews for Mirror'd
CityDurl chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wonderful story. Suspense woven throughout, eerily ambiguous ending. Another world shift, like the one that turned Claudia to Jenny. So well done!
heather chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Oh wow...That was...actually a little scary, but great story!
EmHugo chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I read this fic a week ago. The atmosphere was so well written that I actually had shivers at night. Creepy...
Sake-kunXx chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
...I really don't think i understand. It may be because i'm tired, and it's late, but this had really confused me...

dark earth and dark wood and grief and white flowers and the sound of rain

That makes me think of funerals, and to me it sounds like, what with the reappearance of Steven and Ryan, that they died. If you could please tell me, i would really appreciate it, because this is one of the best fics i've read of Primeval yet, and i really want to understand it properly.
Labmama chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was incredibly creepy. very very creepy.
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Either you wrote this extremely vividly or I just happened to be cold already, because I'm literally shivering as I read this. (Or some combination of the fact that it's amazing and I have my cold hand on the back of my neck...)

Woah. That was really, awesomely, amazingly cool. A frankly brilliant piece of writing, and I love the wierd end bit, wierd as it is. I'm not quite sure what I should be making of it, but I love it regardless.

Lucy
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Awesome story! I was creepy! What exactly happened? Did they die or something? Everything changed!
nightmist379 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wow that was really cool! it had me a little nervous. i haven't read many stories that do that to me. good job!
MWellsey chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Oh creepy. But good-really, really good.
Sunflower Angel chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
This story was creepy! I liked it but I'm confused about a couple of things. Did Stephen & Ryan come through the anomaly? Was Abby dreaming about Stephen & Ryan (since they're dead) or was she fully awake? Does this mean Abby & Connor were going off to die since they were following Stephen & Ryan who are already dead?

I enjoyed your story - it gave me chills! Thanks for posting. :)
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Wow! How come I've never read this before? Brilliant short story. Very compelling.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ah, loved it as I always love an Alyseci5 fic :-D

Looking forward to any more you might have tucked up ur sleeve!

Jess

x
kate.is.doing.performing.arts chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ok brill story love conby stories but where did steven and ryan come from and what happened to becker and cutter-in the story it sed he left 6 months ago im slightly confused its a great story though